Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Pewdiepie posted:

Farcry 4 the birds. This game is for the birds, everyone.

This game will be epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Someone buy me this game.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Blackheart posted:

Done. Enjoy the game, buddy.

Game's not showing up in steam... try this http://steamcommunity.com/id/Borsch/

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Blackheart posted:

poo poo who did I just gift the game to then...

well I hope he or she enjoys it.

wtf

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Lol that a lot of people who bought the game are getting the black screen after 1.03.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Well, still getting black screen on startup. I don't have anything plugged in except for kb/m, deleted unencessary HID drivers, exited virtual drive programs... still nothing. Got the latest nvidia driver... guess I'll genuinely have to wait for a ubisoft patch. At least they recognized it is a problem and that its easy to replicate:

"PC Crashes: Some players have been reporting problems loading the game that result in a crash that manifests as a black screen. We have been able to reproduce this internally. While we are just starting to investigate this, our initial findings suggest that this may be the result of the presence of certain peripherals that are causing conflicts."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/19/far-cry-4-live-updates-blog-lists-ps3-pc-and-pre-order-problems

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Great Joe posted:

So it's official, no controller is safe. :supaburn:

New patch is coming this friday that's supposed to fix all the black screen on startup and other controller/peripheral issues.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

omfg

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

quote:

In a semi-accurate representation of certain Asian cultures, the main character would be lucky to be invited to a family reunion, let alone lead the nation in a bloody civil war. Again, Ubisoft doesn't give a poo poo about that - but if they don't give a poo poo, why the gently caress even bother to try?

wtf. its TOO unrealistic that this guy would lead a nation in a civil war lol.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

where do people find the time to give a poo poo about this gay crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

i hated the protagonist of Far Cry 3 because he was an rear end in a top hat who did things like play sports and liked to have fun, totally unrelatable.

he's a rich queer who has friends and a girlfriend, and his hair in that game was really gay Lol

• Locked thread