Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
Haha you can't afford housing lol suck it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees

by Lowtax
You can't buy food, you're hungry, you have to fight ducks for bread crumbs!

Petr
Your hair stinks because you don't have access to basic facilities! oval office.

FutonForensic

what's the rent like on a no bed, no bath apartment these days

Lil Cunty

the american social service system is so broken you will never get the help and resources you deserve. idiot bitch.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
*makes direct eyecontact with homeless person, puts hands in pockets to jingle huge amounts of change, keeps walking, never breaking eyecontact or silence*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

WD-40 posted:

the american social service system is so broken you will never get the help and resources you deserve. idiot bitch.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Happy veterans day! Haha, bitch.

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

Angry Fish posted:

Happy veterans day! Haha, bitch.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:captainpop:

tao of lmao

My horoscope told me to try new things since venus was in line with the big dipper, and that like, helps align my chakras or something? Seems like a lot of new-age nonsense to me, but I gotta say: after trolling a homeless man to tears for the first time in my life, I think they might be on to something...

Lil Cunty

sorry man i dont carry cash. do you take credit cards? oh i guess you cant, on account of not having a card reader, bank account or physical address lol

fag

Composting Toilet

YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HOMELESS.. YOURE JUST WEAK AND LAZY. KILL YOURSELF.

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

namaste

WindmillSlayer

I'm walking outside, and see this homeless dude. Whatever. In I walk to my psychic advising office. "Hey" I say. "Hello" says the psychick, I say chick because shes hot as hell. Ten seconds later both our tops are off and were making out and this stupid homeless man in there jacking off. Jokes on him though the psychick and me are actually really unattractive.

Sleepy Sip

saw this loving weird guy on the bus today.
was he homeless? i don't know, why else would be carrying a complete set of Olypmic quality curling gear at all times?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
hey there. look, i just wanted to say that i'm sorry that you don't have the ability to hold a proper job or maintain a stable home life.

treasure bear

if you left literal sick on you, would it leave a small burn or at least minor irritation and redness?

dogcrash truther

Composting Toilet posted:

YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HOMELESS.. YOURE JUST WEAK AND LAZY. KILL YOURSELF.

hello

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
hey, how are you?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Quickscope420dad posted:

*makes direct eyecontact with homeless person, puts hands in pockets to jingle huge amounts of change, keeps walking, never breaking eyecontact or silence*

Just Burgs

HOMELESS MAN: Hey man. Got a light?

ME: I only have the light of God, who smiles on me, and provided me with life and prosperity. God must hate you, because he made you poor. Peace\.

GEExCEE

wth posted:

My horoscope told me to try new things since venus was in line with the big dipper, and that like, helps align my chakras or something? Seems like a lot of new-age nonsense to me, but I gotta say: after trolling a homeless man to tears for the first time in my life, I think they might be on to something...

actually, astrology has been practiced more or less throughout the whole of recorded history, so it's actually old-age nonsense

Savage For The Winjun

you make more than a sizeable chunk of the honest hardworking population of your country while sitting on a street asking randoms for money!

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
get on the government dole, idiots. its free money!!

Composting Toilet

I CANT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT A HOMELESS PERSON ASKING ME FOR A CIGARETTE. NEVER FAILS.

Ace of Baes
Homeless Man: spare some change
Me: this is obamas america

Petr
Bumping this important thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough

Bums are at least half the reason I quit smoking cigarettes.

lol i quoted the wrong post

Composting Toilet posted:

I CANT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT A HOMELESS PERSON ASKING ME FOR A CIGARETTE. NEVER FAILS.

playground tough fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Nov 11, 2014

• Locked thread