Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Burgs

MEETING CALLED BY: The BYOBoard of Trustees
Type of Meeting: Meme Implementation, Goldmine Recognition, Disciplinary Council
Facilitator: Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka
Note Taker: Old Dirty Cumburgs
Timekeeper: My grandfather's watch

Attendees: All Hands Meeting

Alright. First up is Old Business. Who's presenting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

item 2.1.4 - the accelerating infestation of smoobles on the byob forum

Bwee
I propose that "the smoobles meme" is stupid and everyone needs to shut up about it

Looke

meme?

Just Burgs

The chair recognizes Looke.

Bwee has called for a motion to retire the Smoobles meme under "gay business".Do we have a second?

Just Burgs fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Nov 11, 2014

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

I propose that "the smoobles meme" is stupid and everyone needs to shut up about it

seconded

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I would like to invoke an inquiry into parliamentary procedure as to the appropriateness of dressing cats in bras.

i am he

Bwee posted:

Me, in a suit and business tie: "Reet."

Bwee

Zen Dudeism posted:

I would like to invoke an inquiry into parliamentary procedure as to the appropriateness of dressing cats in bras.

I demand the speaker lose his rights on this board of trustees on account of his death.

Just Burgs

Bwee posted:

I demand the speaker lose his rights on this board of trustees on account of his death.

According to company policy, yes, deceased members lose their voting rights.

froward

by Azathoth
Item: these nuts

*grabs crotch, winks*

Bwee
SEcond

Just Burgs

Item 3.5.12: Who has been eating all the doughnuts?

FluffieDuckie

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Item 3.5.12: Who has been eating all the doughnuts?

no, no, i left you guys some

GEExCEE

ALL IN FAVOr?

Just Burgs

"Aye"

Just Burgs

*reading off votes*

Aye

Aye

:gas:

Goldmine

Nay

"Classic Smoobles"

Naw girl, I-

ZeroCount

FluffieDuckie posted:

i am in favour of flavour

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

dibs on the jelly donut in the corner

also probably the two halves down in the bottom left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

uhhh motion to declare Ectral victor of the following thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3679107

• Locked thread