Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

hail adblock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

theadder posted:

some of them autojoin unsecured wifi lol
this is why i wired mine then blocked the address in router

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Tiny Bug Child posted:

every time adblock comes up some pearl-clutcher appears to remind us, oh god, won't someone please think of the poor multinational media conglomerates
yeah, install disconnect too

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pagancow posted:

normally i would post post post into oblivion about weird poo poo but all i need to say is:

if you aren't the customer, dont expect to get poo poo you like.
sounds like the industry needs to change

after lobbying congress for the next 50 years i mean

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pagancow posted:

Dont worry, the market has spoken. in 5-10 years there will be no ad interuptions during shows and they will just be 10 minute product placement "shows"
yes this sounds so much worse than the current 30 22 minute shows with product placement in every scene

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i love pirating poo poo it makes me feel so alive

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

lmao if you don't adblock

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i'm invincible

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

hey pagancow i bought a vizio tv and calibrated it based on the settings from a random forum post

it's next to 4 huge windows too

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

My Linux Rig posted:

any tips for Vizio owners?
PC or Game mode will turn off most/all of the dumb poo poo

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Last Chance posted:

a ton of sites just dont play videos properly if they detect adblock is in use. at least the chrome/safari versions anyway. so they are detecting and blocking the adblock so to speak.
hail firefox

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

theadder posted:

whats the considered view of not looking at or paying attention to the sound of an ad

how dare you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

Go the gently caress outside for a nice walk or something jesus

e: all of you. Fitness is important

have you gone into the mountains yet

• Locked thread