Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
count me in on pewdiepies side in the bro army. but im too lazy to think of a good diss for this piece of poo poo game right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
maybe.

discount cathouse fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 15, 2014

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
*goes invisible, uses wand of confusion on OP and slices him into little bits with a scythe* rogue dislike.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
play a game

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Is it fascism yet posted:

count me in on pewdiepies side in the bro army. but im too lazy to think of a good diss for this piece of poo poo game right now

he was looking a little worse for wear for a minute but now were here to help. erm , ok... DUNGeonmans. dumbgeonmans. dunjewmans

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

you should add aids to the video game lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dexters Secret posted:

you should add aids to the video game lol

Monsters could give it to you by making you read pewdiepie posts

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Eonwe posted:

Monsters could give it to you by making you read pewdiepie posts

uhh that wouldn't make any loving sense because pewd's posts are epic

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
He is p funny I was just fuckin with him

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Frankosity posted:

the writing is actually funny instead of being 'nerd' '''humour'''

wau, im stoked to play a roguelike for the funny writing and cool jokes that definitely arent nerdy

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Frankosity posted:

:sofuny:

Frankosity posted:

Wowow so funy much non-nerd Humor lolol

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Look, I'm startin' to believe some of the stuff the cult guy's been saying, it's starting to make a lot of sense.

A human heart posted:

wau, im stoked to play a roguelike for the funny writing and cool jokes that definitely arent nerdy

I.N.R.I posted:

Id rather die than play this gay poo poo

Gimbal lock posted:

So who here wants to fight for the definition of Roguelike while we rub dicks together. The second part is redundant but I like saying it

Each of your turgid dreams can become reality this weekend for 20% off. See for yourself how this truly lovely game soils the definition of rouge-like-game while cleverly saving your deep pockets some dollars.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/288120

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

dung... jew... wangs?

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

madjackmcmad posted:

Each of your turgid dreams can become reality this weekend for 20% off. See for yourself how this truly lovely game soils the definition of rouge-like-game while cleverly saving your deep pockets some dollars.

Won't be necessary, I bought the game months ago. It's pretty alright, I like attempts at making roguelike games more accessible. I'm waiting for it to get more content before digging in further. My wanting to argue about the definition of roguelikes and rub dicks has nothing to do with the game, really.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

is there any reason to play this over something like tales of maj'eyal which is huge and basically free?

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

i watched the trailer for this and have to agree with pewds inri and facism it looks really lovely

Dec 26, 2012

madjackmcmad posted:

nothing ive heard about this makes it seem worth dropping $12, or even $5 really, much less $15. bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

• Locked thread