Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

There is the possibility to get in on recommendation and not on the test itself, but from what we've seen those people tend to have powers that would deal with the robots mostly fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

All for One gave Gigantomachia the immune to mushrooms quirk

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Blackwhip basically is a better version of the tape guy’s quirk.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Rhonne posted:

Hagakure is gonna lay Deku out, he'll never see it coming.

She’s too busy being the traitor

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It would be kind of nice if Deku was doing better against Bakugo and Urakara due to knowing them better, and struggling against characters like Tail guy because he didn't know them as much.

Sugarman would still eat it fast.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Eri gives him his arms back but they’re baby arms

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

That’s when it’s revealed the 2nd user’s quirk is balls of steel

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Sugarman might make it out of this okay but Mineta got hosed up

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Carlosologist posted:

13 being a woman was surprising to me, guess that she hasn’t had time to fix her helmet

I thought she was in her 50s-60’s for some reason.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It means it needs to use civilians as fuel

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The true traitor is the general populace

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Stain could just never get over Knuckleduster beating him with a technicality with the rules

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Could the traitor thing be a sleeper agent type deal, where even they don’t know about it? It might fit better if they had no idea they were set up for being a traitor.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I do hope the traitor plot isn't "Hagakure forced into it or All For One will kill her family/loved ones, but Deku and Class 1A promise to beat him so that won't happen, so she doesn't traitor everyone", mostly because it's kind of too late to do that plot, and also wouldn't have much of a point at the end of the day.

Granted I also don't know what a focus on it now would even be long term. If it's dealt with really quickly and without consequence then you have to wonder why it was even done, so it does need to be a big team shaking event I think to really be done well.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Kaminari and Hagakure are the two who haven’t had some kind of inner monologue showing how they want to be heroes too if I remember right.

Rhonne posted:

He just wanted a way to use his quirk without making GBS threads himself and things just sort of got out of hand.

If he ended up becoming the traitor because he wanted to poop normal and All for One promised to fix that, and it’s treated as a deadly serious arc, I’d probably end up liking it.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I don’t see this having a great resolution because he feels forced into the traitor role, and will likely just be convinced to fight All for One with a speech about what his parents actually want for him.

Though it would be kind of funny if Nezu just iced him because he can’t tolerate a traitor of any kind.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Shouldn’t Aoyama’s parents be at the school now? Unless he planted bombs on them as collateral or something it’s not like turning against All for One now has any real downside, considering the state of things now.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

TheHan posted:

All for One has shown himself to be such a petty and underhanded rear end in a top hat that I can’t see how this doesn’t end with Aoyama exploding

He just makes his pooping problem even worse

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

MHA actually ends because Mirko kicks so hard the earth explodes.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I don’t see Dabi making it out alive but I don’t think any of the others are getting killed, but I feel we’ll lose a couple players outside of class 1-A.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

You don't want to see what they do to Class 1-D when no one's looking.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The Villains got fit by playing Ring Fit Adventure

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bakugo's friend got nomu-ed so there's that.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Dabi will forgive the family as he's a pile of ash, only to reveal his quirk is Phoenix.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Just a cut to one of the villains horrifically burned to death from Mina’s acid, and that’s it.

Whoever is the least likable at this point

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I remember Kubo talking about a year of Chad that never happened

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

We're going to find out Sugar Man died offscreen.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Just wait till Deku’s final quirk is Ghostbuster

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Like I gotta ask, at this point, what does a deku-shigaraki fight even look like

Deku reveals the second’s quirk of “look ma, no hands”

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The plan is to do something so stupid it gets Shigaraki to facepalm, decaying himself

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

For a villain that was treated before this fight as a victim who needed to be redeemed, everything after that has been a terrible job of showing that.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

I can't wait for Shigaraki to reveal that he still has two transformations left.

I also can't wait for that to actually happen and feel despair that my dumb joke came true. :shepicide:

“What are feet, but just longer hands”

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Deku beats All for One, but All for Two shows up.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It looked like Nighteye was more tubes than man at the end.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/popcrave/status/1587241421265768448

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Outside of Deku none of the heroes seem to be in great spots either, and were already disadvantaged.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

With Kurogiri back shuffling fights around we could have a dozen more chapters of Class 1-A and other heroes pulling out ultimate attacks that are shrugged off.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Until AFO reveals he gave everyone an anti mushroom quirk

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Maybe Sound Effect guy has a secret weapon for AFO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I think it's a mix of both, where you'd have to learn not to poo poo your pants with it, and not being born with it might make that harder.