Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Mach2 posted:

The concept is that you're being charged a nickel here, a dime there, and by the time you're done you've spent mountains of spare change. Not to mention when that phrase originated those were somewhat larger amounts than today.

Yeah but then I'd have mountains of DLC which would be sick. I mean poo poo I'd be buying tons of new racetracks and characters if they only cost 5 cents each, who wouldn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

i would pay more than five cents for baby cat pink gold peach

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

thnaksgiving at my place, 2014

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gay skull posted:

Yeah but then I'd have mountains of DLC which would be sick. I mean poo poo I'd be buying tons of new racetracks and characters if they only cost 5 cents each, who wouldn't
i think dynasty warriors 8 lets u buy a new menu background for two dollars of literally real actual money

the less dlc, the better. keep it to stuff that qualifies as content

• Locked thread