Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

To those whom I affected I cannot apologize enough. I am filled with regret that I still cannot control myself. Bursts of this behavior are ultimately unacceptable. It has occurred to me that I need to seek professional help. I may have been acting like this less recently but when I get too comfortable, I make people uncomfortable and this is not an easy thing for me to fix because I have been behaving like this for years. I would jump to the next person and it has gotten to the point to where it is the biggest problem. I need to step back from IRC and the 'YOB before I do further damage. I cannot be sure when I'll be coming back. PLEASE do not try to contact me, I'm a crazy gently caress. Goodbye everyone. :sadwave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I thought this was the chill forum

Dexters Secret

please dont leave

FluffieDuckie

crap now we have an opening for a cranky orange. please file applications at the main office

Full-Bodied Flavor

friendly craig posted:

To those whom I affected I cannot apologize enough. I am filled with regret that I still cannot control myself. Bursts of this behavior are ultimately unacceptable. It has occurred to me that I need to seek professional help. I may have been acting like this less recently but when I get too comfortable, I make people uncomfortable and this is not an easy thing for me to fix because I have been behaving like this for years. I would jump to the next person and it has gotten to the point to where it is the biggest problem. I need to step back from IRC and the 'YOB before I do further damage. I cannot be sure when I'll be coming back. PLEASE do not try to contact me, I'm a crazy gently caress. Goodbye everyone. :sadwave:

did somebody mistake your kindness for interest

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES
goodbye sid

wait a minute

FluffieDuckie

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

did somebody mistake your kindness for interest

yeah i accidently thought craig was interested. boy is my face red

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
;_;

playground tough
rip rulersmack

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

RIP friendly craig died 63 years old on septerber 11, 2001, 20 years ago today

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
*takes aim at friendly craig*
*shoots*

GEExCEE

I'm gonna miss you pal

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what happened? did this forum drive u insane?

maybe i should not post here..

verily carefree

i will remember you

verily carefree fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Nov 13, 2014

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
post the IRC chat log that pushed you one too far

smoobles

craig no

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will replace craig

Bwee
What happen

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

a creepy colon posted:

I will replace craig

I don't think so

bwatts

<SidVicious> haha yeah it mad fucks with real life bullies if they are like "yo you are so gay" or whatever and youre like "lol yeah what of it"
<SidVicious> they get a blank expressiona nd then hit you

bwatts

a creepy colon posted:

I will replace craig

youre not good enough to do that, sorry

bwatts

Bwee posted:

What happen

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681034

playground tough
thats one of the best posts rulersmack ever made and he had to close the thread :question:

bwatts

yeahn its bullshit, thats why i made this thread.

Bwee
Who the hell is rulersmack

playground tough

Bwee posted:

a fallen comrade

bwatts

Bwee posted:

guy who i think creeped out all the girls on byob irc by being weird.

bwatts

also bwee read security drone's stickied thread if you haven't. its' a good thread

beer pal

hes the guy with the epic avatar

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
so much win

i am he

the black guy is smoking the chill posts

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
creeeeeeegggggggg

SIDS Vicious

friendly craig posted:

<SidVicious> haha yeah it mad fucks with real life bullies if they are like "yo you are so gay" or whatever and youre like "lol yeah what of it"
<SidVicious> they get a blank expressiona nd then hit you

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Squirrel007 posted:

thats one of the best posts rulersmack ever made and he had to close the thread :question:

duck open the thread up again

SIDS Vicious

rulersmack why did you do the bad thing you did!?!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Iggy Koopa posted:

rulersmack why did you do the bad thing you did!?!

Did he actually do something bad, then? I thought he just left because of sadbrains

SIDS Vicious

i have no idea i just read this threas so if the things said here are msde up or speculative then i dk

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

tao of lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Did he actually do something bad, then? I thought he just left because of sadbrains

He just has a hard time understanding boundaries and it made a number of people quite uncomfortable.

• Locked thread