Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Which is a loving shame since the comics are Grade A horseshit. I'm honestly surprised with the quality of the show this season. Gimple is a godsend, managing Kirkman and still putting out quality.
I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Then why did he keep saying he didn't want it while he was killing Martinez?

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Are those your kids? I can't imagine any other reason you would post that.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Could someone explain the anime thing? I've neither read the books or seen the film.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Nobody wants this show to pull a "because God"

At least I hope not

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Breaking Bad.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.

Tailored Sauce posted:

drat you Gabriel.

Also, since you guys loved it so much, it was Internet Friends by Knife Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPslvBVqJp8

It was the VIP mix of it though.

Someone at AMC loves them some Knife Party. They did that Bonfire song in BB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Not to be a sperg but 28 days later dudes weren't zombies. Just hosed up rage people. All you have to do to survive that is hide until they all starve to death, which considering they don't think to eat or even drink, wouldn't take long.

• Locked thread