Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Hybrid children watch the sea Pray for Father, roaming free
Happy Easter everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
I don't have definite theological opinions but Kyrie is easily the smartest poster itt, in the same way the accelerationist guy is the smartest one it the primary and political threads.

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007

Disinterested posted:

Although not without compassion, hatred for the weak (pathos of distance) is a core component of the Nietzschean ideal and is totally counter-Christian.

More like hatred of incompetence.

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Yeah but it's unclear whether Jesus would endorse putting people who suck at managing society into positions of power (McCaine and EvilWeasel in D&D terms). If anything it's remarkable how similar a niche Jesus and Nietzsche both occupy.

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/612848788500312064

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Kyrie was way better at philosophy than the rest of you jokers. As soon as someone like him isn't around anymore the lot of you just go back to entropy, look at how boring the politics thread is now that the Latin teacher guy stopped posting.

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Well he was good at creating thinking exercises. Like, I found his theory of Jesus trying to make a Platonic religion very fascinating and I've spent time pondering it since. I also liked that he would link to quality youtube channels every now and then.

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
I'm not apologizing for anybody, it just defeats the purpose of reading D&D if it's going to be a Democratic Party circlejerk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Considering that this thread stayed alive after Kyrie got banned it's clearly filling a need. Maybe that means he should be allowed to stay if he comes back?

• Locked thread