Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hey guys, I think the OP, whom I never met in my life before, is making a very good point. This guy is unto something here! I recommend we all listen him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hey guys, what going on in this thread here ...

GlyphGryph posted:

Ugh, a Catholic. You, who in truth cast down god and worship the devil, represented by your human "father", are actually willing to start a thread about how Catholicism is the way to Christ? You truly think your idolatry, your usurping of the divine by those who advocated that god's love could be bought with a suitable donation, is the way to Christ?

It's disgusting.

The Bible teaches that only Jesus is the source of salvation, and yet your Church argues that Jesus is not enough. It plants itself firmly between man and god. How do you reconcile the blasphemy of your "pope", who holds himself up as the equal of Jesus Christ?

Jesus is the head of his church, even in death. Why would you deny this in favour of a human being? In favour of an institution that has shown itself to be in service, yes, but clearly in service to a being other than the one true god.

Do you even realize that you are serving the Devil in building his kingdom here on earth, though the Catholic Church? Perhaps you should consider it. Salvation is still possible, but you must stop doing his work and renounce your faith in him. Turn instead to the true god - read the Bible, and obey it's rules, and be satisfied that you will receive your reward after death.

Fight against those like the Church who would raise false idols. The Bible says "There is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time" (1 Timothy 2:5,6), and yet your Church as replaced him yet again, as it replaced him as the head of the Church, has peddled the blatant blasphemies that "in Mary is effected the reconciliation of God with humanity" (On Reconciliation and Penance. St. Paul Editions, p. 139). It has risen up the Saints, mere humans, as divine agents, and it's aim has always been the same. It's the aim of transubstantiation, where the powers of the church claim to be able to command and control the Lord our Creator, it's the aim of claiming that only the Catholic Church can save your soul, their tithing is collected to insure their domination here on earth as the servant of the one who was given power here on Earth, to lead souls astray.

The aim of the Catholic Church is turn people away from the one true god, and into service of their true lord and saviour Satan.

I am begging you, if you value your soul, renounce them. It is not too late.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm sorry to disturb your important discussion about popery and who dipped his dick in Mary, but I have a question:

Apparently Jews get into heaven for free, because they are the chosen people. So, can't I just circumvent all that Jesus stuff by converting to Judaism? Do converts also get a free ticket?

• Locked thread