Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BarristaSelmy
Oct 10, 2012

Kyrie eleison posted:

Any attempt to save yourself which involves ignoring or bypassing or otherwise denying Christ is going to fail, and is in truth the work of the Devil, designed to condemn men's souls to the eternal fires of Hell.

Behold the truth: That only God, who created the world, and has seen every life and knows every thought, can absolve you of your sins. Only his ineffable wisdom, his stern judgment, and his infinite mercy, can bring you from the brink of self-destruction, and help you to achieve your true self.

Now I expect an onslaught of people not taking this seriously, to them I say: our calendar is dated from the birth of Christ. The greatest civilization on Earth was born out of Christ. There is no issue more important or more worth discussing than the true nature of Jesus Christ. You have to take him seriously. You don't have a choice.

As a student of official Catholic teaching, the only orthodox interpretation, and as someone who has read the entire Bible, I will be happy to address any of your questions about Christ insofar as I believe you are asking in good faith or that your opinion might be convincing to bystanders. I expect a lot of responses so please be patient with me. Now, ask and ye shall receive.

Using a calendar as justification and "proof" of your beliefs is a new one, I'll give you that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread