Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW

Dzhay posted:

Right, I think we've established quite thoroughly that all this stuff is rather silly. Next question: how do we get rid of it?
(For usa)

0. Have lots of money. Don't be afraid of Christian death threats. In fact don't be afraid of actual death as doing this could very well get you murdered. Best bet here is that you be someone already famous for something else. And again, have money or sit the gently caress down.

1. Get arrested for public nudity and/or public sex. Get charged with indecent exposure.

2. Fight the case on the scientific absurdity of the claim that the sight of the naked human form or the act of intercourse could have any harmful effect on a child (or any other sane person). See works cited pages of Sex at Dawn for ammunition.

3. Get the media involved to the fullest extent possible. Get the scientific and academic communities involved to the fullest extent possible. If you know any celebrities, get them involved. You will lose this case and become a sex offender, making this a selfless act of tremendous solidarity for all those Poors whose lives are destroyed by this puritanical law, both past and potential future.

4. Seriously though be a reasonably famous rich person before even thinking about doing anything like this. Get other rich and/or famous people to repeat this process until indecent exposure law enforcement is fully farcical in the eyes of the public, just as weed prohibition is today.

5. Wait a few years.

6. Enjoy orgies in public parks unmolested by men wearing costumes and carrying firearms.

Side note: we should also be fighting to get bibles and Christian judges pulled from the courtroom. Having judges with mental disabilities is full loving madness.

Seraph84 fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Aug 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraph84
Aug 9, 2015

by XyloJW
Last night I had another communion with Christ in my dreams - don't be alarmed he visits me often - we've been close friends for quite a long time.

Anywho, he instructed me to come here and tell you guys that all the males posting in this thread should get vasectomy operations ASAP. So, you're welcome I guess.

• Locked thread