Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Why has God never healed an amputee in the whole existance of human history?

Like actually made the hand or leg grow back.

Not loving one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Miltank posted:

Any god but God is false by definition because God is the truth.

That means God can not become god, as that would falsify himself, therefore God can not be God.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
A lot of words about this.

God would not be God if he didn't know if a single person was going to heaven or hell even before he created the universe.

The question is why does God want us in heaven with him. Been there for eons without us, then all of a sudden wants to force bipeds to cut either their cocks or other peoples heads off to join him and sing forever.

If God wants us with him, he has an insecurity over something, and therefore isnt God.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Kyrie eleison posted:

We cannot know his motives, only that he loves us enough to have sent his Son for us, so that we might have eternal life.

God is unchanging in character and opinion, because He already knows everything.

We do know his motive, so we can sing his praises at his side forever.

And he loves us enough to watch us be to be eternally torn apart for something trival over 80 years of average life time. Even if you started an orphanage, cured a plague, saved millions, or introduced peace for generations, you are going straight to hell for not having your cock cut off, or shaved too much, or didnt cover yourself up, or not know your place in your caste. But hey, a soppy eyed portrait of a white Jesus in your house will counter that, see Jesus loves you!

God never cured an amputee. Ever. God is a oval office.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
If man is in the image of God, then he has a nose.
And is everywhere.

So earlier God was smelling the horrendous sphincter tearing poo poo that I took, it had me in tears myself.
But thankfully my olfactory senses are limited so I could only inhale a small amount of the deadly gas that had me half wretching.

But God smelled every nano-particle of it, in full techno-color, every miniscule poo poo piece floating in the bathroom convection current, every molecule of bean fart filled air.
God smelled my farts, he huffs that poo poo.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
One billion eons from now:

God: Remember that time when you were 8 and you didn't share your lollipop with your sister.
You: PLEASE GOD DELETE ME FROM EXISTENCE THE TORMENT IS UNBEARABLE. WHHHHYYYYY
God: No, and because you did not cut a bit from your cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

SedanChair posted:

Come on, he's clearly talking about David Koresh.

ftfy

• Locked thread