Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Elephant posted:

I'm so sorry.

SUBMISSION

Chris Mas

I just ordered my half-sister's present through Amazon and put this on the gift message slip. Thank you so much for making this thing; she's going to love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
If the volume levels are a problem, this tool can normalize MP3 files without re-encoding them; I can't remember the last time that I made a mix disk without it.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Fredrik1 posted:

The more I listen to it the more I appreciate the pure genius in Cris Mas, what is it a parody of? Is it a parody? Why can't I stop reciting it in my head?
Nothing specific, just ridiculous head-up-rear end artsy "avant-garde" bullshit in general.

• Locked thread