Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
Going to work on my submission tonight later in the weekend. I've been waiting for this all year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
Well, here is a thing I like to call "House Of The Red-Nosed Reindeer"

SUBMISSION

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
Less re-posting of classics and more creating of original content means a better album this year...

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001

This was awe-inspiring.

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001

Elephant posted:

I'm so sorry.

SUBMISSION

Chris Mas

Holy poo poo. This is outstanding. I will use this to terrorize my friends and family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
A friend of mine put this together, the lyric is "Est Nativitatis tempus et penis meis labet." which translates to "It is Christmastime and my penis is flaacid."

https://soundcloud.com/markjdaley/penismeislabet/s-VpOTy

I will submit it on his behalf for next year's album.

• Locked thread