Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emmie
Jan 13, 2014

hello i am forums user emmie. i am wondering where how to buy a dog. i know there are pet stores with dogs in them but i heard a lot of them are mistreated and i dont want to buy a dog from mean people? when i was little my parents drove me out to a laborador breeder a long way away and we got a doggy and im wondering if thats a thing and where to buy a dog. i cant buy a dog now but in the future. ok and also how do i get a dog doctor and which food do i buy for a dog. thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emmie
Jan 13, 2014

ALSO also where would i go to get a very certain kind of dog? i really want this dog it is a mix between a corgi and a shiba inu. are there dog vendors which sell these dogs? they are smallish dogs, but not too small. and they have cute paws and faces and look very nice like nice dogs.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
dogs cannot be bought because pet ownership is slavery and the breeders control the intellectual property rights. You can however purchase a license to use a dog, after which you will receive dog support and upgrades though the next point release. Please contact sales for a quote.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Open your heart and the right dog will find you. This is because the ghost spirit of all dogs is hungry for human hearts to feed upon.

• Locked thread