Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
GiP needs an actual book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

You know what you have to do.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Obama Africanus posted:

Thx for volunteering

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Obama Africanus posted:

Yeah a goddamned shim compilation, with that 50FA post about why we're better than everyone as an introduction.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Obama Africanus is a bitch

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Godholio posted:

Yeah a goddamned shim compilation, with that 50FA post about why we're better than everyone as an introduction.

link

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Christoff posted:

Obama Africanus is a bitch

That's a funny way of spelling "Smoke Crack".

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3684255&pagenumber=2#post438545772

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Thanks!

Cool, a Bradley Manning cosplay set!

Woof Blitzer fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jan 5, 2015

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:lol: just noticed the duck dick

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
"Wild swan penis," thank you.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

My SS also got a custom, "Wagner loves cock" keychain.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sent a PM. I need to get one of these dick books.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

That OKcupid profile shim wrote needs to be in loving print

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

USMC503 posted:

You'll have to tell me how lol it is. I never got a chance to watch it because who the gently caress has a VCR in this day and age?

Oh and I fully expect to see your glittery poo poo pics itt.

USMC503 fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Dec 29, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Zeris posted:

That OKcupid profile shim wrote needs to be in loving print

My real one?

Because Spongebob and Derrick Dominoes can vouch for that profiles ability to net crazy pussy.

Lots of women wanna gently caress with us crazy people.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Dec 29, 2014

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Obama Africanus posted:

My real one?

Because Spongebob and Derrick Dominoes can vouch for that profiles ability to net crazy pussy.

I was referencing the one you wrote for someone else but it got banned because you wrote friend of the family in it or something like that.

But yeah, yours sounds great too.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I still think Shim's greatest work will always be the advice to the Intel noble's future ex-wife.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Genocide Tendency posted:

I still think Shim's greatest work will always be the advice to the Intel noble's future ex-wife.

Link please

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

nwin posted:

Link please

Click me

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

That was amazing.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Obama Africanus posted:

My real one?

Had to have the public health department shut it down. We were running out of Rocephin and Azithromycin.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Derek Dominoe posted:

Had to have the public health department shut it down. We were running out of Rocephin and Azithromycin.

You can't drop that on us and not link the motherfucker.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Got my stuff today Godholio. Pictures coming later.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

My gift is finally here! It was late because I accidentally gave my Santa the wrong address! Fortunately, the post office sorted it out, but they sent it to my brother's house for some reason. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but the shipping label had "C/O FISTER ROBOTO" on it. Although, my brother was a marine and also an Archer fan so it wasn't THAT awkward.

Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all this stuff!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
hail santa

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

hail santa

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I refuse to believe anyone that spent any time in the military would willingly name their kid Jody.

Why does the box have holes in it?

Goddamn 1500 ladybugs. A friend of ours is big into gardening so they are being regifted, but that gift is awesome for sheer shock value. a+

Salt Lake, Utah (SLUT) mug and surge!

A nice way to end the night. Alcoholic surge in a slut cup.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I refuse to believe anyone that spent any time in the military would willingly name their kid Jody.

If i ever have kids I will name a girl jody.
At least it will be the hot kind of jody.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Fister Roboto posted:

My gift is finally here! It was late because I accidentally gave my Santa the wrong address! Fortunately, the post office sorted it out, but they sent it to my brother's house for some reason. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but the shipping label had "C/O FISTER ROBOTO" on it. Although, my brother was a marine and also an Archer fan so it wasn't THAT awkward.

UPS and Google maps swore the address I was given was a dirt lot at the end of a street. Thought that was weird.:shrug: Glad it got there somehow!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Why does the box have holes in it?

Goddamn 1500 ladybugs. A friend of ours is big into gardening so they are being regifted, but that gift is awesome for sheer shock value. a+

I actually forgot about the note until I saw this picture.

Does it look like the ladybugs survived? There were a bunch moving around before I shipped them.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Godholio posted:

I actually forgot about the note until I saw this picture.

Does it look like the ladybugs survived? There were a bunch moving around before I shipped them.

Pretty sure they all survived minus one or two. Buddy swung by and took them to a loving garden home.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

A perfect ending. I wouldn't have included them if you were in a colder location.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
HDI your story and special gift def got intercepted by the postal office.. Your gona get a DHS letter prolly :rolleyes: since you haven't posted it yet.. That or your shim high and can't reach the forums nor reality right now but I doubt that. Either way: Would a less personalized gift from Amazon while I find a way to courier my legit gifts do for now?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

:stare:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Obama Africanus posted:

HDI your story and special gift def got intercepted by the postal office.. Your gona get a DHS letter prolly :rolleyes: since you haven't posted it yet.. That or your shim high and can't reach the forums nor reality right now but I doubt that. Either way: Would a less personalized gift from Amazon while I find a way to courier my legit gifts do for now?

I think the DHS letter will be ultimate SS gift tbqh :3:

That poo poo will get so framed.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Helldump Immunity. posted:

I think the DHS letter will be ultimate SS gift tbqh :3:

That poo poo will get so framed.

The real gift is the line item in a budget he'll never see to cover the salary & benefits resourcing the full time NSA & FBI taskings.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Zeris posted:

The real gift is the line item in a budget he'll never see to cover the salary & benefits resourcing the full time NSA & FBI taskings.

I need PM's so I can see if Meowlins will FOIA request info for all of us and our DBA's and aliases for section 702 targeting if he just was needing the exact units to throw those at on our behalf the redacted pro forma letters would be glorious and worth framing.

I bet we can get them to admit Hayden himself had Sgt Chowdown as a no poo poo xkeyscore Tasking.

P.S. It's been my goal for months to get some poor SIGINT bastards in any of our Intel services anywhere to have to task and analyze this forum and its users because I wish that had been my job in "Intel." Reading loving Internet.

I have some seriously suspicious online personas I use to essentially dare "them" (By the way, who are "them"? Federales? the man? Whoever, I dunno.) not to have SOMEONE try and figure out what this crazy youngish man with all these firearms and psychotropic med prescriptions is doing.

Talking with the nice men in their cheap suits assures me we still have watchers beyond the meat gazers and whatever nice lady at the VA who lets me know if my dentist turned out to be giving the HIV to vets.

Only a little bit if this is exaggeration.

lol.

:nsa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...
Finally got home and was able to open my present. The box was long and skinny, I was pleasantly surprised.

Patty sniffed it for any live animals

Cam Newton was impressed

looks tasty, into the icebox for further inspection

A mousepad with questionable stains (blood?)

Everything looks great!

Thank you Santa (Slim Pickens)

• Locked thread