Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
The final piece of the puzzle shipped yesterday, so hopefully I'll be able to get my dude's glitter pills to him before too long. It'll probably be after Christmas though :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

USMC503 posted:

The final piece of the puzzle shipped yesterday, so hopefully I'll be able to get my dude's glitter pills to him before too long. It'll probably be after Christmas though :(

:colbert:

Pictures, nerd!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
There's a package on my porch addressed to Joe Bean

:ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

There's no weird stains or odors... It's not ticking or anything... Should I open it or toss it in a dumpster someplace far away?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

beanieson posted:

There's no weird stains or odors... It's not ticking or anything... Should I open it or toss it in a dumpster someplace far away?

Don't be afraid of the sex toy, regardless of who ordered it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

What's this???

Oh sweet!!! It's The Ghost of Moderators Past, Santa Slagcheek finally sent me the goddamn crab chips he promised :iamafag:

What's that honey, there's something else in the box???

Oh my :ohdear:

Oh My :gay:

brb dispensing Sexy Justice

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

10/10 would resist arrest

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

beanieson posted:

hahahahaHAHAHAHA

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Thanks secret santa. My wife had a few questions about all this when she saw an axe and raincoat in my amazon purchase history, she's got waaaay more questions now.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I apologize to my Secret Santa in advance if the package gets returned to you. Apparently the post office just loves filling my tiny apartment mailbox with junk and ads and coupons and then saying it's too full to deliver important stuff.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

beanieson posted:

:fap:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

9114 9999 4431 3070 3705 68
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6UgPSdp0o

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

beanieson posted:

Thanks secret santa. My wife had a few questions about all this when she saw an axe and raincoat in my amazon purchase history, she's got waaaay more questions now.

No problem sexy. Please beat a minority with it.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

Oh My :gay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYBL70eReo

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Gift has been mailed...Est. arrival date Dec. 24 :getin:

e; i hope you like something prominently associated with big DICK

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I mailed out my gift yesterday.

Sorry. Im lazy and uncreative.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Master Bateman posted:

No problem sexy. Please beat a minority with it.

Crab chips are p good btw, not really spicy, just a nice blend of seasonings :munch:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

beanieson posted:

Crab chips are p good btw, not really spicy, just a nice blend of seasonings :munch:

I kept one bag for myself so I could try them. Pretty good with hot sauce.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

ROMEO 1579 ROMEO 1579 ROMEO 1579 ECHO 8557 ECHO 8557 ECHO 8557 CHARLIE 5896 CHARLIE 5896 CHARLIE 5896 ECHO 8888 ECHO 8888 ECHO 8888 INDIA 6485 INDIA 6485 INDIA 6485 VICTOR 5529 VICTOR 5529 VICTOR 5529 ECHO 1569 ECHO 1569 ECHO 1569 DELTA 8804 DELTA 8804 DELTA 8804

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT-T_m0s6jE

PICTURES LATER PICTURES LATER PICTURES LATER

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Operation Bad Santa complete

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Got my secret Santa gifts. I'll post pics next week. My phone broke and I'm waiting on another one. Should be Tuesday or so.

I won't spoil it but I will say big thanks to whoever because these things fuckin own.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Please hurry, Amazon affiliate store. I need to get this thing in the mail! :ohdear:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
My gift was delivered. I want pictures.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
poo poo, I should have gotten in on this. I found the best gift ever on Amazon :nms:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Well, well, well. Finally the poo poo I ordered to send to a loving goon arrived. 'Bout drat time Amazon.

Or not.

:what: Well, at least it's not a book of mormon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1SQh0JI5JQ

Fart Sandwiches posted:

My gift was delivered. I want pictures.

Mr. Impatient over here...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ah, nothing like celebrating Christmas by defiling a bible and filling it with booze. Hail Satan.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQCDBsPgfi0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQgQDK0RqGo

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I was taking a poo poo when the door rang, put my pants up and lo and behold there is a package at the door. Not missing a beat, i still had to poo poo, so i took that package to the throne.Took my rusty and blunt shaving utensil and proceed to open the box.

Hark! A philosophy book, surprising EBB has this maybe he beat a pearl clutching type of book reading liberal for it.

Going to have to find a frame for this.

I have plans for you...

But that poo poo was so messy i had to take a shower, but never again will I fear drowning. Hail Santa

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

2014 year of the secret selfie

hail santa

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Carteret posted:

:colbert:

Pictures, nerd!

Here you are.

I bet you got my back alright :sissies:

What is that.

You lied. YOU LIED TO ME.

Also this thing is loving huge and while you can't tell in the picture, it's like a tent on me.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

USMC503 posted:

You lied. YOU LIED TO ME.

Also this thing is loving huge and while you can't tell in the picture, it's like a tent on me.
gently caress YEAH!

Shocking to all, but when I ordered the only choices were Small and XX-L.

They know their audience. I err'ed on the side of caution, and if anything it will make a good almost-snuggy for couch lounging or a ton of dish rags.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
You can always grow into it

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Godholio posted:

Well, well, well. Finally the poo poo I ordered to send to a loving goon arrived. 'Bout drat time Amazon.

Or not.

:what: Well, at least it's not a book of mormon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1SQh0JI5JQ

Mr. Impatient over here...

Booooo show the inside!

It almost was a Book of Mormon but it's harder finding a cheap hard bound copy of that. Also dealing with the bibles lovely tissue paper when cutting was a serious pain so as time went on the project got worse and worse which I think is befitting a Gip secret Santa.

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Dec 19, 2014

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

pkells posted:

poo poo, I should have gotten in on this. I found the best gift ever on Amazon :nms:

Apparently you didn't look long enough because you would have seen the 3 foot dildo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Hark! A philosophy book, surprising EBB has this maybe he beat a pearl clutching type of book reading liberal for it.

I stole that book about a decade ago. Congratualations on receipt of stolen goods! The real gift was making you an accessory. :getin:

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I'm loving dying at the water wingies

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Booooo show the inside!

It almost was a Book of Mormon but it's harder finding a cheap hard bound copy of that. Also dealing with the bibles lovely tissue paper when cutting was a serious pain so as time went on the project got worse and worse which I think is befitting a Gip secret Santa.

Inside of what? There's a picture with the bible opened.

Honestly my second thought after opening it was: "did he actually cut this out? Holy poo poo that must've been a pain in the rear end."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Nice shirt... For a clown to wear

• Locked thread