Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...
Mailed gift out yesterday I hope my weaponized bunny rabbit makes it okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

Slim Pickens posted:

Got my package! No note saying "wait til x-mas" so I dug in.

Jesus, you basically spent the spending limit in shipping alone. Some clumsy bastard dropped your package, too. It's a good thing they didn't break what was inside.

Pretty awesome gift haul! And something to keep me safe while I drink that makers.

Not the sugar-free variety, I'm a little disappointed. Maybe if I eat them all at once and chase it with the whisky I can still get my tubgirl on.

..and one lonely (unauthorized!) boot blouser. Thanks for the awesome gifts!

Oh, and don't worry, I'll have yours in the mail soon, I was just waiting to make it arrive a little closer to Christmas time.

drat I could of sworn I ordered the sugar free. Oh well. And Beanie I'm living in Shreveport, not NOLA unfortunately.

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

Rucksack 2K14 posted:

...hey there fellow Shreveportian. How is the NWLA War on Christmas treating you? Have you gotten your Friday drive-thru daiquiri?

Is it bad that I have been here 6 months and haven had a drive-thru daiquiri yet?

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

Slim Pickens posted:

No worries, you're just playing the long game by giving me type 2 diabetes instead. I hope your anus is prepared for what I'm sending your way this weekend :getin:

I hope it's that pig fetus I asked Santa for.

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

Slim Pickens posted:

Gifts got shipped today and the post office says poo poo should get there around the 19th. I kinda doubt it'll get there that soon, but it'll be in before Christmas.

drat Im heading out of town on the 18th guess Ill have to wait till I get back.

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

Slim Pickens posted:

Aw man, out of town til January? It'll probably be ok, I think Pakistani boys have a pretty long shelf life if you pack them right.

Did you train them to serve chai and dance?

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...
Finally got home and was able to open my present. The box was long and skinny, I was pleasantly surprised.

Patty sniffed it for any live animals

Cam Newton was impressed

looks tasty, into the icebox for further inspection

A mousepad with questionable stains (blood?)

Everything looks great!

Thank you Santa (Slim Pickens)

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

that is the most precariously placed TV ever

Hahaha yeah it really is. But now that football season is over I don't really need an extra football tv. Firstworldproblems.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

USMC503 posted:

Ehem. We still get to watch the Ducks win the natty championship and the Packers win the super bowl tyvm.

But that can all go on the main tv 2 feet to the right.

• Locked thread