Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Someone's getting sugar free gummi bears and erotic werebear novels. Give you something to read while you poo poo your guts out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's just gonna spend a busy day on the receiving end of a glory hole.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If I were running it I'd just make myself a wildcard and participate if it's odd-numbered.

Edit: or just give twice. This the season and I can always just jerk off more often to fill two jars before the cutoff.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
need recommendations on the biggest blackest dildo i can get for <$20, tia

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My dude pretty much only posts in a branch-specific thread, I didn't recognize mine either.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Got my package! No note saying "wait til x-mas" so I dug in.

Jesus, you basically spent the spending limit in shipping alone. Some clumsy bastard dropped your package, too. It's a good thing they didn't break what was inside.

Pretty awesome gift haul! And something to keep me safe while I drink that makers.

Not the sugar-free variety, I'm a little disappointed. Maybe if I eat them all at once and chase it with the whisky I can still get my tubgirl on.

..and one lonely (unauthorized!) boot blouser. Thanks for the awesome gifts!

Oh, and don't worry, I'll have yours in the mail soon, I was just waiting to make it arrive a little closer to Christmas time.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure in ar 670-1 it says they aren't allowed? Or maybe that was just my unit. :shrug:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mister Man posted:

drat I could of sworn I ordered the sugar free. Oh well. And Beanie I'm living in Shreveport, not NOLA unfortunately.

No worries, you're just playing the long game by giving me type 2 diabetes instead. I hope your anus is prepared for what I'm sending your way this weekend :getin:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Gifts got shipped today and the post office says poo poo should get there around the 19th. I kinda doubt it'll get there that soon, but it'll be in before Christmas.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mister Man posted:

drat Im heading out of town on the 18th guess Ill have to wait till I get back.

Aw man, out of town til January? It'll probably be ok, I think Pakistani boys have a pretty long shelf life if you pack them right.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mister Man posted:

Did you train them to serve chai and dance?

He was pretty cheap, I dunno if he can do that. I think he's mostly only good for Thursdays.

Analogical posted:

pakistani boys are a bit rarer than they were two days ago now too

:vince:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
We're not even at Christmas yet and this is still the best secret Santa thread I've ever seen

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hekk posted:

My favorite part is "Can I secretly add semen to surprise my friends?" .

You could be the Hannibal Lecter of jizz, throw dinner parties all the time and secretly feed guests your seed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pull the worm out of the box, I got it for you because it looks like an edible double-sided dildo. That way you can stick one end up your rear end, the other in your mouth, and do your best to recreate that spaghetti scene in lady and the tramp.

Enjoy the beer, ninkasi's an awesome brewery.

• Locked thread