Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Obama Africanus posted:

N4I can you help me do this without PM's?

Send me your new address and he can PM me. I wanted it anyway so I can send you 8x11 glossy dick pics a card for Christmas Chanukah Kwanzaa Festivus.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
Never got a name. I sent another PM a few days ago but never heard back. I guess this means I post dick pics in all of the threads on the 25th.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
Look inside the covers.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Christoff posted:

Obama Africanus is a bitch

That's a funny way of spelling "Smoke Crack".

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3684255&pagenumber=2#post438545772

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Obama Africanus posted:

My real one?

Because Spongebob and Derrick Dominoes can vouch for that profiles ability to net crazy pussy.

Lots of women wanna gently caress with us crazy people.

Had to have the public health department shut it down. We were running out of Rocephin and Azithromycin.

• Locked thread