Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Who wants a big box of spiders???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I don't think I've ever seen my buddy post anywhere ever. I certainly don't recognize the username. I hope he likes spiders!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I don't think he's a total lurker, but it's going to be a bit of a challenge coming up with something that's not just cheap booze or LOLOLOLOL DILDOS

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I apologize to my Secret Santa in advance if the package gets returned to you. Apparently the post office just loves filling my tiny apartment mailbox with junk and ads and coupons and then saying it's too full to deliver important stuff.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

My gift is finally here! It was late because I accidentally gave my Santa the wrong address! Fortunately, the post office sorted it out, but they sent it to my brother's house for some reason. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but the shipping label had "C/O FISTER ROBOTO" on it. Although, my brother was a marine and also an Archer fan so it wasn't THAT awkward.

Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all this stuff!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

There's nothing in there that could die or explode. But the jar of semen might spoil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Spicy Guacamole posted:

It's already dead, isn't it?

That depends. Are you Catholic?

• Locked thread