Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I am in. PM Sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Slim Pickens posted:

need recommendations on the biggest blackest dildo i can get for <$20, tia

Edit- Nevermind

Hekk fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Dec 3, 2014

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

And now I have giant black dildos in my Amazon search history...

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Godholio posted:

Alternately what if letting it sit under the tree for three weeks would be bad? Send it with a note to open now, or just wait to order?

If there are air holes in the box, a small filipino boy can survive for a couple of weeks at least.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I just ordered my gift for my SS buddy. You'd be surprised at what a market there is for used sex toys. I asked the seller to remove the batteries before shipping though, so things should be good.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Carteret posted:

N4I, you should keep a tally and see what the dildo vs everything else spread is.

It's actually marketed as a "massage wand", so there Mr Smarty Pants.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Equine Don posted:

What's that? It sounds familiar for some reason

Furry sex toy/sex painting store.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

USMC503 posted:

How are those boot blouses unauthorized? Are there any other kind?

*confused*

Doesn't the Air Force and Army tuck their pants into their boots?

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

You should be required to model what your Secret Santa gifted you. I know my recipient has had his gift for two days now. It's time for pics Deathy McDeath.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

My Secret Santa gift arrived this morning. I had to wait until my son wasn't hanging around to take pictures.

:nws:
http://imgur.com/a/hogYk
:nws:

I don't know how to link thumbnails in the thread and the full resolution images will gently caress everything up. So you get an Imgur album.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Carteret posted:

:stare:

Holy poo poo.

My favorite part is "Can I secretly add semen to surprise my friends?" .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

that is the most precariously placed TV ever

Next year Mr Man is getting a TV stand.

• Locked thread