Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I'm in. PM sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I Manage a books-a-million. This is gun be good :getin:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I'm starting to think that this is all a gigantic ploy by N4I to ensure all of GIP have dildos in their home.

It's all a big scheme by big dildo! :tinfoil:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Order Placed. I guessed on your size. Hope it's big enough! :dong:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I put my screen name on the tag.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

N4I, you should keep a tally and see what the dildo vs everything else spread is.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I don't know which part is worse: waiting to see what horrid poo poo I get in the mail, or waiting for my santee to post pictures. I know it was delivered :ohdear:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I want to see you in it you beautiful bastard. :kheldragar:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Hekk posted:

You should be required to model what your Secret Santa gifted you. I know my recipient has had his gift for two days now. It's time for pics Deathy McDeath.

I agree, USMC503 :colbert:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

USMC503 posted:

The final piece of the puzzle shipped yesterday, so hopefully I'll be able to get my dude's glitter pills to him before too long. It'll probably be after Christmas though :(

:colbert:

Pictures, nerd!

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

USMC503 posted:

You lied. YOU LIED TO ME.

Also this thing is loving huge and while you can't tell in the picture, it's like a tent on me.
gently caress YEAH!

Shocking to all, but when I ordered the only choices were Small and XX-L.

They know their audience. I err'ed on the side of caution, and if anything it will make a good almost-snuggy for couch lounging or a ton of dish rags.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

:stare:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

:stare:

Holy poo poo.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

We have to do this again next year. :getin:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

USMC503 posted:

Yup. I shipped mine when I said I did and it should be there Monday. USPS wins this one!

It has arrived. :staredog:

Pictures to follow.

Edit:

The letter posted:

Dear Carteret,
gently caress YOU
Also, Merry Christmas. Sorry for taking so long. I blame the sparkley poo poo pills. It says not to eat them but I'm pretty sure that's just in case so you can't sue them. Eat them and poo poo glitter, son.
Enjoy nerd,
USMC503

The glitter pills in question:

Awww, thanks dude!

and a sweet shirt, too!

Wait... WTF :stare:

Holy poo poo it's real. I'm gonna have to dig up a VCR or something. :suspense:

Carteret fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

The Rules
[*]By signing up you are agreeing to participate. There is nothing shittier that going in on a Secret Santa and not getting anything. :siren:If your person hasn't received their gift by the drop dead date below you're getting banned.:siren:

1/16/2014: Drop dead date. If your giftee hasn't received anything by this date you're getting banned.

• Locked thread