Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Godholio posted:

Whoever gets IDR should send him a blank 214.

all he needs is the british accent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOj07ClhEi8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
Someone better at least order from bad dragon :twisted:

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Obama Africanus posted:

Welp.

Today GiP's secret Santa taught this guy that you can mail order whole preserved fetal pigs in the continental 48, and get them shipped anonymously to you under the name "Proud American Patriot."

My wife was really confused since it had "9/11 pig pls" hand written on the side of the box, and the (admittedly cute) fetal pig was just chilling in a bag with a loving wonder bread twisty keeping the stank in'ish.

10/10 for laughs and the story to tell, 1/10 on actual gift. I hope my Gipper likes their gift, it was hand written while high and from my heart. Even if it gets a little violent and sexual towards the beginning, middle, end, and a lot in the margins.

Lylas

Haha I did not know this

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Obama Africanus posted:

The haphazard packaging and cursive "9/11 pig pls" on the box was the best. On the invoice it's a 9-11 inch preserved pig, fulfilled by a loving Amazon subsidiary o_O

http://www.amazon.com/11-Plain-Pres...y+pig+preserved

I'll be god damned

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Dead Reckoning posted:

Don wasn't kidding, btw

spin that poo poo dawg

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

beanieson posted:

Zapps chips best chips

Is there another Nola goon in GiP?

zapps jalapeno are basically what it would be like if god was real

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

beanieson posted:

nice

Get yourself a suit and some fake blood, you'll be all set for Halloween :allears:

you could've gotten him a real axe though >:[

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Fart Sandwiches posted:

There was more gift! You got a xbox live card and a special message under that :saddowns:

What a sweetie :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Helldump Immunity. posted:

A handcrafted Shim story would be the zenith of all secret santa gifts. I'll take it without pics (much love to VV tho) since I want my imagination to do the work.

drumroll

d

The pig was just the appetizer (lol). When I get back up to Cleveland, I have a legit handcrtafted piece of art for you that you will pass down for many generations. Expect it earlyish January.

I'll have to work with gingerfuck to figure out who you were. I hope we were nice :ohdear:

lmao

• Locked thread