Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
In. What states can you mail booze to?:banjo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

zombie303 posted:

The one guy with a serious gift.

I dunno if military special gin is serious or not but.....

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

zombie303 posted:

Never heard of that before. What is special gin?

Can you taste the patriotism? poo poo has a tank on the tequila.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I feel like I am shirking my holiday cheer sending duties. I'm on a PCS and will be shopping my way up the east coast. Gifts will be going out on the 18th or so.

So Gift Recipient, be patient. Your sex toy isn't forgotten.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Gift is on the way.
Fucker's address is so new UPS didn't have it listed and google maps just directs you to an empty lot.

Hopefully he is not homeless, then I'd feel bad.Its also a stereotype being a homeless vet so thats bad too.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Genocide Tendency posted:

I just got a box today... From a GiP poster.

Its not ticking. But its kinda heavy for its size...

Should I open it?

:ohdearsass:

Only if pictures are involved

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Tuesday, 12/30/2014, By End of Day

WTF UPS. USPS would have been faster, this is bullshit.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Fister Roboto posted:

My gift is finally here! It was late because I accidentally gave my Santa the wrong address! Fortunately, the post office sorted it out, but they sent it to my brother's house for some reason. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but the shipping label had "C/O FISTER ROBOTO" on it. Although, my brother was a marine and also an Archer fan so it wasn't THAT awkward.

UPS and Google maps swore the address I was given was a dirt lot at the end of a street. Thought that was weird.:shrug: Glad it got there somehow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
So my gift got in today. Downside is I'm in Hawaii now.

If it's something alive let me know and the parents ( super chill peeps totally cool with opening a box of dildos) will free them.

If not, it's getting on a slow boat to Hawaii when I get an address! Unless it's radioactive. It's not radioactive right?

• Locked thread