Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
man you really reachedaround for this thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Slim Pickens posted:

Someone's getting sugar free gummi bears and erotic werebear novels. Give you something to read while you poo poo your guts out.

gently caress you this is my idea

the gummi bears at least

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Gonna send some Hitler stuff to someone.

Should make it a rule that you have to open this stuff next to someone who has no idea what's going on. Call it a gentleman's agreement.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Laranzu posted:

Can you taste the patriotism? poo poo has a tank on the tequila.

Hmm.. Prices went up.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I would rather my person guess who's dick they are looking at

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
With my move I won't be mailing my gift out until I get to Virginia. I'll be there just after the 1st.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Got my secret Santa gifts. I'll post pics next week. My phone broke and I'm waiting on another one. Should be Tuesday or so.

I won't spoil it but I will say big thanks to whoever because these things fuckin own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Slim Pickens posted:

You could be the Hannibal Lecter of jizz, throw dinner parties all the time and secretly feed guests your seed.

I'm sorry to tell you but semen bombing people's food is not original and hardly cool these days.

Now if you can feed people your own poo, thats saying something.

• Locked thread