Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm in, PM sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Spicy Guacamole posted:

I hope you all like dildos!

Hope you like rear end pennies!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Somebody is probably going to get a lovingly framed photo of my balls.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

zombie303 posted:

Never heard of that before. What is special gin?

Military special is good for cleaning carburetors and getting smashed on.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:woop:

Any method to domestic pairing or is it random?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Well if you know how to make an 11-way work...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Odd man gets paired with IDR or Anansi. Take your pick between nothing and a box full of MRE trash.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Ok kids, submissions are closed. You'll get a PM with your secret santa buddy soon.

When? I think I found a gift but I want to check who my santee is before pulling the trigger.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Got my buddy. Interesting.

E: Gift ordered and I know just how to re-package it. This is gonna be great.

EBB fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Dec 3, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Okay getting poo poo together and a warning to my unwitting santee...your package involves dicks. I already clicked the order button so lie back because this is happening.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah don't ship rounds to people in NY it's not legal anymore.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Turns out my thing was out of stock so I'm doing a new thing that does not involve dicks. It will still be funny though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Lazy Reservist posted:

So is the person who we are gifting to the same one who is gifting to us? If so, I'm scared.

OPSEC? Mods?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Gift almost ready to ship.

Hail satan

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

game images are filtered at work but

:love: you zombie, thanks!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What in the ever living gently caress. Step forward, anonymous master of strange gifts. :stare:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

guess i'm gonna save the wine until the book gets here :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WahBH9sANg

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I got a gift from ElMaligno today with :siren:SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:siren:

A pen, a copy of the communist manifesto, and a package carefully wrapped in the latest reports on CIA interrogation techniques

A note!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk

There's a little rattle to the package but it's unrefrigerated and does not appear to contain anything living...to be continued on December 26th.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Taking all guesses on what's in the box. I can say for certain it is not Gwyneth Paltrow's head.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Just want to let you know that I printed all the pages containing the words "rectal feeding".
Also I was giggling constantly while wrapping it.

Edit: That card was in the romance section too LOL

Serious question do you not drink?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Not anymore. Trying to loose weight, Im not in a boat anymore and its not as fun as before.

I still use beer when i make chilli though.

Sorry in advance :saddowns:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That is fantastic.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Analogical posted:

my giant inflatable dick is leaning against my wall (placed there by the hotel maid) and it's startled the poo poo out of me twice now in the middle of the night

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

owns

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dear ElMaligno,

I threw your poo poo in a box and gave it to the post office today. There's a little something extra in there because my book collection was suddenly heavy by one steaming pile of godless pinko commie bullshit. Nothing in the box is wrapped because that goes against my minimalist Festivus beliefs, and there's no greeting card because greeting cards are for faggots. Feel free to open everything when you get it, I won't make a guy wait unlike SOME PEOPLE I know.

1488 Hail Satan and a sloppy thirdhand snowball to you,

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Analogical posted:

pakistani boys are a bit rarer than they were two days ago now too

:drat:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

9114 9999 4431 3070 3705 68
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6UgPSdp0o

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Operation Bad Santa complete

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ah, nothing like celebrating Christmas by defiling a bible and filling it with booze. Hail Satan.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQCDBsPgfi0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQgQDK0RqGo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Hark! A philosophy book, surprising EBB has this maybe he beat a pearl clutching type of book reading liberal for it.

I stole that book about a decade ago. Congratualations on receipt of stolen goods! The real gift was making you an accessory. :getin:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

beanieson posted:

All this is admissible in court fyi, if you resist arrest I'll have to use my new nightstick

If I'm going down I'm going to make it worth my while, and you're gonna have to work for that collar.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:stare:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Watch out for seizures Shim, they're not fun. :ohdear:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holy poo poo trim your fingernails

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wonder how Shim's unfiltered reality bender is going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Its th 260147Z DEC 14, where are my pictures of your disappointment EBB???? :catstare:

Yeah I don't run on Zulu time and my stomach is full of prime rib. Pictures in the morning. And I am not disappointed. :3:

• Locked thread