Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Joining the SS :hitler:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
How does Shim not have plat? You'd think that after giving Lowtax at least :10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux: (based on his ban history) he would get comped!

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Too bad the Lena Dunham special edition Fleshlight doesn't come out until after the drop dead date.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
So is the person who we are gifting to the same one who is gifting to us? If so, I'm scared.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
My Santee's gifts are ordered and coming in two packages in the next week or so. I'm too lazy and cheap to wrap and re-ship, so enjoy the thrill of slicing open a cardboard box!

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

New av?

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Both gifts shipped, should be there by the 23rd.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
So Cole, who was my secret satan is now probated. Great. What's the ULTIMATE DEADLINE? If he doesn't come through, can I choose his av?

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
It's all good. Cole and I have worked out an agreement. No need for a ban.

For now....

Here's some rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Cole's good. He already told me what he's sending. Dude had to move after all.

• Locked thread