Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!
It appears everyone is on my friends list but Count and MapleLeaf so stop hiding heehee.

NNID EndgameN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

Not a Children posted:

They made it out of a rougher plastic, seems like. Better for grip, but a little disorienting

While it feels nice they functionally destroyed the c-stick. You can't spam tilts or aerials even though you can do the same with the A button and if its set to smash it tries to do charged smashes and also stops aerial momentum so you cant do retreating fairs or advancing bairs. People have paid $40-$50 for this and as such will probably either send hate mail or demand a refund because thats the price of a game for a controller with its main feature jacked up.

Also after testing you can use at the very least the Gamepad right stick like the good old c-stick so they have no excuse for "unfair advantage" or some bs.

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

Tender Bender posted:

I wish there was an option to use the c-stick for tilts instead of smashes. I've always had a hard time doing a tilt quickly, it usually ends up being a Smash instead.

There is, simply go to controls and put the c stick on "attack" instead of "smash"

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!
Hahahaha Diddy got nerfed into the ground how does it feel now?

Diddy Nerfs:
Uair went from 8% -> 6%, knockback reduced.
Fair went from 12%/10% -> 10%/8%, knockback reduced.
Uthrow from 10% -> 8%, knockback reduced.
Dthrow went from 7% -> 6%, knockback unchanged but hitstun reduced.
Monkey Flip (kick) 14%/12% -> 12%/10%, knockback reduced.
Monkey Flip (grab) 12% -> 10%, knockback reduced.
Banana (Throw) 7% -> 5%

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!
hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA.

Ryu is my god drat main for SF II. King I'm coming to get your rear end this is like super god Christmas. I don't think my body can take it!

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'm hopping to Roy

My power is increasing

Yes but can your fire math the fire of Ryu's spirit, the first tournament banned character for Super Smash Brothers for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U?

Speaking of I broke through the barriers and am now in possession of him and many more characters...that I won't get to play til I am back from the convention 4-5 hours from now.

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

mabels big day posted:

Heres the tier list I just made.

Top tier. Everyone in this tier has all extremely good taunts:
Luigi, Wario, Ganondorf, King DeDeDe, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Pac-Man

High tier. Everyone in this tier has solid taunts, or maybe one very notable taunt.
Mario, Peach, Jigglypuff, Rosalina, DK, G&W, Diddy, Toon Link, Kirby, Palutena, Ike, Duck Hunt, Olimar, Lucas, Ryu.

Mid tier. These taunts are ok.
Zelda, Meta Knight, Fox, Dr. Mario, Pikachu, Roy, ROB, Lucina

Lower mid. These are just kind of meh overall.
Bowser, Mega Man, Samus, Pit, Robin, Falco, Mii Fighters, all of them.

poo poo tier. These taunts are poo poo.
Bowser Jr., Sheik, Link, Little Mac, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Mewtwo

gently caress you tier. gently caress you! Thats what I say out loud when any of these characters taunt ever.
Yoshi, ZSS, Ness, Dark Pit, Marth, Sonic

Captain Falcon/Shulk tier. Its not fair to judge these in the same context.
Captain Falcon, Shulk.

Best overall taunts: Wario or WFT. Worst, probably Sheik. Cutest taunts go to Kirby. Sexiest taunts are Palutena's. Thanks for reading.

mbd do I need to show you again why Rosa has top tier taunts?

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

mabels big day posted:

totally forgot about this, but super smash con is this weekend, and you can catch the stream on vgbootcamp http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

theyre streaming brawl finals right now lol

I will attempt to scrape off the rust.

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

Gaffle posted:

The Goonsmash weekly tournament is going to be this Sunday at 5 pm est. All the fights will be done through the irc channel. Quote this or find me on the irc if you want to sign up.

Rules and bracket: http://challonge.com/goonsmash3

IRC channel: #goonsmash on synIRC

Meow

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

IronicDongz posted:

I voted for her, she's cute

^^^
I don't really have a PM favorite though, like Watt was the most useful but they were all lacking compare to TTYD.

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

I will beat you like a rented mule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

sharrrk posted:

ps the weekly is going to be on sunday again, 5 pm est. same rules as always. quote this if you want in

Meow

• Locked thread