Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

NNID: Nayr23. It's short and easy, unlike many of the ones listed before, and much like many of your moms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Calico Heart posted:

Actually something I love about tons of the 3DS trophies is that the guy whose job was to write the descriptions obviously got tired at some point and just started writing things like "haha its toad what's up with that"

Examples?

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Just picked up a standalone adapter from Toys R Us. Tons of best buys have them listed as well.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Oxyclean posted:

Also 75m is a loving god-awful stage. Why the gently caress did they bring it back of all things?

I bet it has something to do with the fact that it was probably an incredibly easy port. No background to animate, the graphics were probably easy to upscale to HD (just flat textures on blocks), and it's adequately sized for 8 people.

I'm kinda more disappointed there aren't more stages though. I liked having the classic stages tab.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

sharrrk posted:

it feels so weird using a new gamecube controller. i'm so used to the one i have that came with my gamecube like 13 or so years ago

They made it out of a rougher plastic, seems like. Better for grip, but a little disorienting

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Slur posted:

Bonus points for a challenge involving you beating Classic at 9.0 without losing a single life.

Gonna go on a limb and say this is impossible without serious luck or cheesing the master core battles

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

There's a goddamn Baten Kaitos song in this game and that fact makes me so drat happy

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

I hope they patch in being able to arrange the order of shulk's buffs

Not that I ever use shulk, but seriously they put his least useful ones first. Maybe that's on purpose?

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

You can make a tier list for literally anything

Someone probably has a tierlist for Mario Kart Snes

A Tier:
Toad
Koopa

B Tier:
Yoshi
Toadstool

C Tier:
Mario
Luigi

Don't get hit even once or you lose Tier:
Bowser
DK Junior

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

There's too many loving fire emblem characters already

I went with Simon Belmont

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Peach got slight buffs. Upsmash is less unsafe, you can throw out another attack right after it, it seems. Forward air is slightly faster. Turnips bounce back toward you instead of straight up, making them easier/safer to catch on a rebound, and knock a shielding opponent slightly away now.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

They'll never recapture the magic of adventure mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Where is the Tournament Mode, Nintendo

You promised us Tournament Mode

• Locked thread