Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I seriously can't wait for this, it's going to be great.

Wish I could take the day off, but I have an exam. Oh well, I should be home early enough to Smash nearly all day and definitely all night. And Pokemon too. Basically lots of good things tomorrow, can't wait.

I'm so glad events and lots of music are back, and items on low, good things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Asnorban posted:

Can I play online (with a friend) and 2 people on my console?

You can play with another person (only one more person, so two players) on your console online, if that's what you're asking.

Also since everyone else is doing it, NNID BlazeDragonEt. Should have the game by tomorrow early enough.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Echophonic posted:

They turned that AI up to a reasonable level, I think. Duck Hunt beat my rear end 3 times. Lots of perfect shields, then meteor'd me after chipping me barely off the stage. Only one I've really had a problem with, though.

Duck Hunt caused me so much trouble. Finally I won by switching to Captain Falcon, but geez, that was far harder than I expected. Dr. Mario gave me a fight too, but at least I won that on the first try.

Also, as that might prove I am not the best at this game. Any tips for getting far in Crazy Orders? I'm trying to unlock ROB and I can't get beyond the fourth or fifth match.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Man, I really can't wait until my friends get their copies so we can beat the crap out of each other in HD with less lovely stages (3DS has...more than a few stages I dislike) and more awesome music. Because geez, this game has way too many good songs.

My main complaint about this is how bullshit some Event matches are. The one where Kirby has to eat food to heal was mentioned earlier in the thread, and I want to add to that the invisible match with Lucario because it took me a ridiculous amount of time even when I gave up on the reward. And the one-on-one matches on Hard are...well, hard. Really hard. I beat the Marth vs Lucina one entirely by mistake (she attacked me from behind while on the end of Colosseum, and I countered, so she got knocked out of the stage) and had to give up on Dark Pit vs Pit and win on a lower difficulty.

That said I could spend hours just looking at the trophies. So pretty, so much variety! And completing trophy boxes is addicting. I feel I now play entirely to get trophies to complete trophy boxes. Sakurai knows how to get my completionist heart more than any other developer.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Yawgmoft posted:

Speaking of it seems weird how underutilized the sonic franchise is in this game. Since Sonic was already in the last game I thought they'd at least put in another character like Tails- hell Eggman would be pretty easy as just a slower Bowser Jr. And just one stage?

Sonic is a third party. That third parties get only a single character is fair, this is first and foremost a game about Nintendo characters and history. And Sonic got different stages in both versions (as did PAC-MAN), Mega Man didn't get that luck and Wily Castle is a lot worse than Windy Hill Zone (if only that drat Yellow Devil wasn't there...)

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Wily Castle owns and anyone who disagrees needs to get up on my level right now. :smug:

I also enjoy the magic Pokemon cathedral stage.

I also really like Kalos Pokemon League, actually, though I tend to be nice with Pokemon stages as a whole because Saffron City was my stage back in the original and I miss it even now. Why, Sakurai, why haven't you brought it back yet?

Honestly, Kalos is good. It has gimmicks, but they never really get in the way, and the whole stage is really pretty with really good music (which goes for nearly every stage in this game, but...). Lumiose and N's Castle were pretty good too! All Pokemon stages not named Spear Pillar are good.

I still miss Saffron, and maybe a Poke Floats XY someday would be nice....

SeANMcBAY posted:

He needs to post Pikachu. I hope it's somehow Pikaman again.

That'd make me laugh so hard. I hope he posts a Bowser though, I want to give a scare to my Bowser-playing friend.

Talking about that! I got some friends home today to play some Smash together. Two of them had never played any SSB in their life, while another was my rival back in the Brawl era. Turns out Brawl knowledge is still useful in SSB4, after a few matches he was on my level and even beat me in a one-vs-one with our best characters (my Captain Falcon vs his Ike). The other two grew a lot as they played too and it was just a lot of fun.

Super Smash Bros. is so fun, and I had forgotten this. I played a lot of online multiplayer with the 3DS, but I hadn't played the home version of multiplayer in years. I forgot just how different and better it is to laugh with people close to you. It's the kind of nice feeling I don't think any other series can give me.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Calaveron posted:

Man I want to unlock ROB already to get Full Allstar. What are the requirements to get him? Additionally, how do I get the Alt Trophies? Just hope the trophy shop has them?

You need to beat ten rounds in Crazy Orders, then defeat Crazy Hand. You'll face ROB after that.

The Alt trophies are normal trophies, so they can be found in the shop, randomly dropped, or Trophy Rush.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

LawfulWaffle posted:

Is the Trophy Room common knowledge? I didn't play the 3DS version and was pleasantly surprised to find that the game would group my trophies into collections and display them (although it could be better...). If you haven't found it yet, it's in the Vault->Trophies->Gallery, and then you press X or Y while looking at a trophy. Something like that.

On that topic, does anyone know how to get the alternate colored trophies for the fighters? I've heard that they are given out like normal trophies, after battle or as items, and someone stating that you got it by completing True All-Star Mode. But I don't think I've picked up one yet, I have over 300 trophies and I've beaten All-Star Mode before and after unlocking all the characters, and each victory nets me the Final Smash trophy instead of the alternate color. Any advice?

I'm pretty sure anyone checking their trophies should realize how to get to the trophy boxes. It was also on the 50 Facts video, so they have no excuse not to know.

They're also horribly addicting. I need to complete more, and more, and more!

The Alt. trophies have nothing to do with All-Star. I've only found them on the Shop as of yet, and don't quote me on this, but you might need to complete Classic before they appear. All of my Alts are of characters I've beaten Classic with, and I don't think I've seen any Alt. of a character before I got their normal trophy.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

japtor posted:

I got Duck Hunt yesterday somehow, I think it was either after doing some matches with my Amiibo or getting 1 kill in Cruel Smash (hey I suck), with Kirby iirc. Or maybe one of the other multi man smashes, but I think the only ones I tried were 10 man and cruel. But I'm guessing I just hit some number of matches metric to unlock.

It was actually that one kill in Cruel Smash that got you Duck Hunt (and their stage)

Also don't feel like you suck for that, even getting one kill in Cruel is a pain in the rear end. I will die before I manage to get eight with Lucina, even following GameXplain's strategy is not working at all for me, I get at best three before I gently caress it up.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kurtofan posted:

The game and watch keep on landing on the ship arlgh

Use Falco's up-air as much as you can. Try hitting them before they appear on-screen. Never use Falco's side-air. Falco's down-air can kill despite hitting them against the ground, so use it if a G&W passes you. Worst-case scenario, up-smash if you're on the ground, but I'd recommend trying to kill them as high as possible to give you time.

That's what I did to win, though it took me quite a few tries (because I kept using side-air by mistake).

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Help, I need a way to make money fast to sustain my trophy addiction.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I don't think this is meant to happen. Invisible sisters!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Evil Eagle posted:

No problem, here's what I did for everyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuTbNqLxiI

One of my friends did this for 3 hours instead of playing with me today god drat it.

Thanks for posting this, even if it's not working for me. Maybe I just need to stop sucking, I can't do this loving challenge at all.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

RyokoTK posted:

By the way, the way I pulled through with the Dr. Mario challenge is with an equipment that gave me a beam sword. It's strong enough to break pretty much anything in a single smash and it has such huge coverage that it wasn't even a problem chasing down the gold bricks.

Anything other than the Beam Sword? I don't want to go in and fail, Trophy Rush is expensive for how little money Classic gives you, and I'm definitely not a Dr. Mario player.

Butt Ghost posted:

How the gently caress do I clear the event with the invisible Sheik and Wii Fit Trainer on hard?

I don't think it is actually possible. It is an impossible challenge, put there by Sakurai to laugh at those who try.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Calico Heart posted:

I get this is from the Punch-Out stage but can you elaborate?

Boxing Ring in the Wii U version shows titles for every character (giving different titles to Alph, the male WFT and all Koopalings). These titles, for one reason or another, are different between the American and European versions.

The image proper shows Mega Man's European title, as well as the title people expected him to have in the first place, "The Blue Bomber". In the American version, this is "Blue Metal Hero" instead.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm a poo poo player who can't win even while following basic instructions. How do I get to eight Trophy Rushes with Dr. Mario? I've been using the strategy said earlier in the thread (Beam Sword), and I can only get to seven at best, and then I run out of time.

My Dr. Mario custom has +36 attack, -35 defense, +31 speed and Beam Sword equipped, basic moveset. Any changes I should make? Any strategy?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Folt The Bolt posted:

Yes, I know, Smash Wii U came out and there's technically no need to post this, but this Sakurai Miiverse post kicks rear end!

And makes me want that trophy even more!

I got that one yesterday, it's wonderful and so is the description.

Basically this game's first objective is get every trophy because every trophy is wonderful. Fighting comes a distant second.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The only objective fact is that Dedede is perfect. The rest is debatable.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Since people here are clearly more capable than me, I might as well ask: Any tips for playing Captain Falcon? He's my main and I'm decent with him, but I want to improve. Plus I can't do the "beat All-Star on Normal without healing" challenge, I'm too much of an aggresive idiot.

Also, any equipment choices that'd make Classic easier, as well as the All-Star Battle Events? I'm really bad with equipment, I still don't quite fully understand how good it is so I keep only going for balanced stat boosts instead of something substantial. This isn't neccesarily for Captain Falcon, any character that'd make high Classic levels slightly less of a pain would be greatly appreciated.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

AnotherGamer posted:

It's supposed to be a 50/50 split between that and the final boss music from Bowser's Inside Story.

I have the latter turned to max myself. It's just too KH-ish not to, I love it.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Mr. Locke posted:

If Palutena isn't bad enough for you, there's still ol' Ganondorf out there. He's better then he was in Brawl but that's a very, very low bar to clear, and new Ganon doesn't clear it by much.

At least Ganondorf is really good for clearing Home Run Contest and Not-Angry Birds challenges. And I've found him quite useful for beating All-Star Battles and The Final Battle on Hard too, with a defensive build + quick smash attacks and lifesteal.

Now if I could figure out how to win The Final FINAL Battle on Hard, because I kept getting killed before I can even touch Sonic and Mega Man.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

DoctorWhat posted:

CLASSIC 9.0:

QUICK BATTER LOADOUT (made easier if you have the 3DS version, since qppropriate all-character equipment is guaranteed as challenge rewards)

Give a middleweight character like Mario one "Home Run Batter" equipment, one "Quick Batter" equipment, and use the third slot to keep as many of his stats as possible above 0. If you like, replace Super Jump Punch with Super Jump, because you won't need the damage output of his "normal" up+B.

This makes you spawn with a Home Run Bat at the start of every fight, AND reduces the Bat's windup to less than half of normal. Instant kill F-Smashes!

I used this to get to 20 matches with Mario on Crazy Orders, only giving the last slot the 10 seconds invincibility if you get the first hit ability, whatever its name is. Made everything far easier.

I then tried using that for an Intense Master Order, I couldn't get the first hit in and got murdered. Skill is still neccesary!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

DoctorWhat posted:

Oooh, is that A Thing? I didn't even know. What's the "proper" name for that?

OH! And for landing the "first strike" with Mario, try equipping Fast Fireball.

It's "First-strike advantage". And I'm already using the Fast Fireball (never try doing this without it, it will be far harder), but you still have to land it, which can be hard on Intense. It's super easy during Crazy Orders though, so it's a sure-win button as long as you don't attempt anything that'd take over ten seconds (hi, Horde battles)

Oh, and just a thing: hitting Master/Crazy Hand will not trigger first-strike advantage. If you're doing Crazy Orders, you have to hit their lackeys (whoever you get, I got Little Macs).

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Is there a list of the challenges and what they unlock? I'm trying to get to 700 trophies and all CDs, and considering even with clearing All-Star I'll only have 682 of the former, I could do with knowing which challenges will get me more trophies and any CDs I might lack (though in that one I might just need to go through more Crazy Orders)

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I beat 8.0 with Captain Falcon after a thousand tries, seeing how I got better little by little every time (from losing against Master Edge, to completing the whole thing until Fortress without losing a life and then finally beating Fortress with little damage on my second life), and it felt so drat satisfying. I felt like Falcon Punching someone everytime I lost but goddamn did it feel nice to finally win and with such style too.

This was my second 8.0, after Ganondorf (who I beat on my first try due to working perfectly with my custom setup of quick smash attacks/lifesteal/all the defense). Then I tried with Ike...it didn't go so well. I need to win my third, but I wonder if I really can with Ike since I suck at fighting both with and against Ike (Master Shadow is really, really hard this way). Maybe I'll try Mii Brawler, since he's my second choice most of the time.

Sad the reward's bad, I left Master Fortress: First Wave on just so this was worth something, but it's not a song I want playing most of the time.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

seiferguy posted:

I've gotten pretty good with my custom Yoshi at doing a crazy orders run and easily getting 10-11 runs in before feeling compelled to beat Crazy Hand (note: Yoshi's aerial down still wrecks Crazy Hand, as it has in every smash game). Equip him with the vampire brawn badge from Lucina's cruel melee achievement and lifesteal the crap out of enemies. I was excited since I got a run of 4 CDs. 3 of theose CDs all ended up being Ike's Theme though :shepface:

You can go far beyond that easily. Grab a character with a fast projectile (Mario with fast fireball, for instance), and equip items with the "Home-Run Bat", "Quick Batter", and "First Striker" abilities. Fight anything except Horde and Team, start battles using the fast projectile and make sure it hits. You have ten seconds of invincibility to OHKO your opponent with a Home-Run Bat smash.

I've gone over 20 that way. As long as Master/Crazy have lackeys (which I don't know if or when it stops, by 22 they're still there), you can trigger the invincibility even against the Hands (by hitting their lackeys).

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I won't lie, I really want that now. I doubt I can copy it well, though.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I need help.

I won Classic 8.0 with Ganondorf and Captain Falcon using the same setup (Lifesteal, quick smash attacks, tons of defense). I tried the same with both Ike and Mii Brawler (characters I can normally use) but I get nowhere with them, at best I reach Master Fortress with Ike and lose on the second core.

Any tips or other setups or anything? I just want the drat CD from the challenge.

EDIT: I did it finally with Ike. Somehow. I'm bad at fighting Ike, I need to correct this.

Blaze Dragon fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Dec 22, 2014

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm going to try beating Classic Mode with everyone on 7.0 (apart from the three who I already beat Classic with on 8.0, namely Ganondorf, Captain Falcon and Ike). Any tips for equipment? I don't know how to play most of these characters, so equipment builds (and custom moves) that make it easier would be greatly appreciated.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I give up. How the gently caress do I kill my rival twice in Rival Smash? I get lucky to kill it once, considering it manages to perfectly counter everything I do.

I'm starting to get really annoyed, it's the only CD I lack and I just can't loving do it.

EDIT: Somehow I managed to win by not trying, and just letting the Miis do it for me. My rival ended up killing itself with a Smart Bomb. It's a Christmas miracle.

Blaze Dragon fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Dec 24, 2014

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I've found that Classic (and Events) don't test your skill as a fighter, but as a RPG player. Your equipment ends up mattering a lot more than your actual skill. Skill still is important because Master Core is a pain (though by this point, entirely because of constant losing, I've gotten accustomed to its patterns, only Fortress trips me up), but I found that without equipment (or at least, specific equipment) I couldn't go beyond 6.5 with my best character, now I've beaten 8.0 with three and am finding 7.0 with the rest extremely easy (said rest usually didn't go beyond 5.5)

I still do miss 3DS' Classic Mode though, it was better than the Wii U's. Oh well. Also Master Fortress can burn in Hell.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

A tip from those who can't win on higher Classic modes from a person who can't go beyond 6.5 with his best character normally: Ganondorf, quick smash attacks, lifesteal, tons of defense. In fact, that combination works really well as a whole to get through hard situations, I fully recommend it.

Master Core will depend on your own skill though. Just keep trying, it took me a bunch of tries but I've memorized its patterns through repetition. Now 7.0 feels really easy to me.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Fritzler posted:

I'm missing one song in Smash, and it's from this challenge: "Recover the stat boosts a Metroid stole from you in Smash Tour." I understand how to do it obviously, but even when I play smash tour I can't get a metroid to show up. Is there a way to make a metroid show up? Are they more likely to show up on a certain map/certain number of turns?

Thanks

Hahahah, I'm on the exact same situation. I think I might use my first Golden Hammer on this, because holy poo poo this is completely impossible. Even if I get the Metroid, it's far more likely the AI will get to it first considering I'm at the mercy of a die roll. Screw that poo poo.

Fritzler posted:

Crazy orders with the following three types of custom equipment:
First Striker
Quick Batter
Home Run Bat

Have a quick project and get the first strike, then have a few seconds of invulnerability to home run smash the opponent. Avoid horde matches.

This is Good Advice, but let me add one more thing to it: remember to use your last match before the Hands to take damage if you have used the invincibility to get through easily. Otherwise, you'll enter with way too low HP and that's extremely dangerous. No point in getting all of those CDs if you lose them in the end!

Admittedly, you should be getting so much stuff that you'll only lose some of the CDs, but still, something to keep in mind. Also, Mario with Fast Fireball works really well for this, at least for me.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Don't you have more HP the less % you have though?

You'd think so, but it's the other way around. The more % you have, the more HP you have. The game wants you to play it risky.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Speaking of the weeabo swordsmen, I really liked that Marth hit the gym for the WiiU and is buff as gently caress! He now has the right look for wielding a giant gently caress-off sword that hits like a truck.

A friend came by the other day and we played online for eight godamn hours. It's like being a kid again, I'm happy with my 300€ smash bros machine.

Far as I see, Marth is as lean and girly as always, and his sword's shorter than ever.

Now Ike, Ike has indeed gotten really buff. Going with his Radiant Dawn look was the right choice (going with his Awakening look would've made me never play Ike again)

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Folt The Bolt posted:

That said, it's pretty beta though so how long it'll hold up will be interesting. Most people there agree that Ganondorf has some kick-rear end custom specials while Jigglypuff... is mostly better off with her default stuff.

Discovering Ganondorf's custom moves made him go from "worst character in the game" to "the one character to choose when I need someone that will not die", alongside some equipment. Now I've used Ganondorf in basically everything, he makes Classic, Events, Home-Run and Angry Birds so much easier.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I can understand (I think?) what Sakurai means. Most fighting games are horrendously closed, any beginner that tries to play them will quickly find themselves unable to perform anything, get their rear end kicked by more experienced players and even the AI at low levels, get bored and leave. Fighting games as a whole are not a very open genre, there's a very steep learning curve and usually performing anything can be tough.

"If I wanted to, I'm sure I could make a more hardcore Smash Brothers game. I could make the game speed much faster, increase the number of inputs...but then, beginners would no longer be able to play the game." is a quote that shows very well where Sakurai's coming from. Even a complete newbie to console games in general can quickly understand Smash basics and have fun, and I've proven this over and over again with my friends, most of which have no consoles themselves (or have bad taste and own Xbox 360s) and they not only quickly understood the game's basics, but immediatly got hooked, even when playing against someone more experimented and making mistakes.

Losing that would destroy Super Smash Bros. The extreme ease of entry is, for me, one of the game's strongest points. Compare to Street Fighter, for instance, using the most basic characters in each (Ryu and Mario) as a reference: to shoot a fireball you need to press four buttons in succession in Street Fighter (down, down-forward, forward, punch), the timing will screw you over at first, and this is the most basic move. In SSB? Press B. Nothing more, just B. There's no way to get it wrong. An uppercut? I can't throw a Shoryuken consistently in Street Fighter (I admit, I'm bad at videogames) and yet I can very easy do an Up-B with Mario (and holy poo poo is it good now).

"Smash needs to be a game that new players can play. Some level of technical skill may be necessary, but if just try and can move your character around a bit, that's the important bit." This is something SSB has always succeeded at, and something that, I think, very few if any other fighting games can honestly say about themselves.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This is possibly the nicest of these I've seen.

Definitely got me as a Captain Falcon player, though. Yes.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

TheKingofSprings posted:

most of the people who play Falcon have never touched an F-Zero game

My shameful secret, my main is from a game I have never played. Yet, I could never leave Captain Falcon behind. He has taught me so much. He taught me I must show my moves. He gave me courage, gave me strength, gave me glory.

My previous main was Pikachu though, and I have definitely played a lot of Pokemon. Perhaps too much, I mean, I caught 'em all. Kinda want to learn to use a Pokemon in SSB4 but I can't get into any, I miss Brawl Pikachu so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Echo Chamber posted:

Anyways. where's the update? I don't see it on the main eshop. Is it supposed to be there yet?

Edit: nevermind

I turned on my Wii U, saw that nothing had downloaded on its own (at least, not without me noticing), and ended up checking the eShop too.

I felt quite silly when I turned on the game and that was the only thing I needed to do. On the other hand, it made me notice that Kid Icarus: Uprising was a whole $10 off, so Sakurai has even more of my money now.

• Locked thread