Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Who else is taking off work and playing all day Friday???? Add me: NNID = jski185

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Updating!!! So excited!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Iserlohn posted:

Any tips for the Rival Smash challenge with Diddy? I don't usually play Diddy.

I'm pretty sure when I did this I just spammed side-B and it wiped them all out pretty quickly.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Iserlohn posted:

^^ That's awesome!

Kirby's Crazy Apetite is not awesome though :(

I can't believe there's a time limit on top of everything else.

Yeah I have been stuck on this one too. I can get down to like 25% regularly but...

DaMangoSentinel posted:

I beat it by copying one of the Dededes. His inhale gives you 1.5x healing on each food item.

I love you.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

I finally beat Kirby's Crazy Appetite so you can just go ahead and call me Video Game God from now on

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Phone posted:

In NC, the telcos have made it illegal for local municipalities to roll their own fiber. As much as I hate TWC, I don't think that my connection is the limiting factor in watching the hundredths place tick down:

Goddamnit Phone, I live near your (for less lag) and I message you on Steam multiple times of week trying to play Smash with you online. LET ME HELP YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Macaluso posted:

The song choices in Smash for the genesis songs are garbage, so I turn that poo poo down to zero.

Green Hill Zone and Angel Island Zone? Really? That's it?

The sonic heroes song is good enough to balance it out IMO

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

noirstronaut posted:

Kinda hoping those discontinued rumors are true since I just bought a Villager for $20.

you're part of the problem!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Apple Jax posted:

My first custom stage, The USS Smashprise:

whats your nnid so I can steal this when sharing customs is a thing

• Locked thread