Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FCKGW
May 21, 2006

buttcoin went down because I ran out of bandwidth. I checked and it looks like huffington post pulled 350gb in two days hotlinking an image from another one of my domains on the same shared host.

I know the file but I need to know what page is linking to it before I. ring the site back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

if your hosting is down then how will we see the image on huffpo :-(

pram
Jun 10, 2001
dont use shared hosting

pram
Jun 10, 2001
or just throw your domain behind cloudflare

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol huffpo's search is completely broken. sorting by date does nothing

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

look pram we can play monday morning quarterback later. right now we have a mission and that mission is to goatse huffpo.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

how hard can it be to become and editorialist on the loving huffington post

pram
Jun 10, 2001
all you need is like $80k in student debt and an MFA

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

an internship alone costs $13k

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Werthog 95 posted:

if your hosting is down then how will we see the image on huffpo :-(

i can add more bandwidth and then

either way i found the article they used and i think they rehosted the image already :(

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

god dammit

can we goatse huffpo anyway

pram
Jun 10, 2001
put your domain on cloudflare seriously they wont cut you off until you hit 100TB in a month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

pram posted:

put your domain on cloudflare seriously they wont cut you off until you hit 100TB in a month

i have all my other sites on cloud flare except my image dump domain

anyways since the site is not on there anymore I'm going to close the thread

bummer

• Locked thread