Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
Might makes right is the gist of that guy's diatribe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009

Kaal posted:

resettle in Lebanon

There was a 15 year civil war over this, it's not going to happen.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
Wouldn't that tomb also be holy to Muslims?

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
I'm no expert in Islam but don't Muslims believe all of the Jewish prophets to also be Muslim prophets? I can understand if they don't accept that site as legitimate or whatever, or if they thought its existence to be idolatrous, but attacking it seems to be a cut off your nose to spite your face kind of thing.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
I watch Morning Joe pretty regularly (I know I know) but when anything I/P related comes up it's like they turn off their brains and just read the teleprompter. This is a show which regularly runs through commercial breaks and is incredibly undisciplined. I/P is the only thing I've found across US TV that feels like outright propaganda.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
Blood and Soil ideology is so 20th Century. The Israelis need to get with the times.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
What's the situation like economically in Israel these days? I remember a few years back people protesting over housing prices or whatever. Have any issues been solved or have things just gotten worse? Could internal issues within Israel be driving this whole mess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
Why would they kick out all the West Bank arabs when they could place them in ghettos and make them work in sweatshop factories? Or as janitors and other menial labor? I don't know if Israel could actually function as a first world nation without the arab underclass.

• Locked thread