Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Arguing about Hamas seems dumb when the recent attacks have been carried out by individuals. I guess the synagogue attack may be connected to the PFLP but I'm not totally convinced.

Israeli leadership can't just bomb Arab cities in Israel and claim victory now. I'm afraid that this is going to get much uglier before it gets better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Palestinians themselves are a weapon just by existing. Even palestinian reproduction is a threat to Israel, as the phrase "demographic bomb" illustrates. Seen in this light, the West Bank and Gaza Strip are weapons caches that will will be inevitably used against Israel. In order to secure a future for the sole outpost of democracy in the Mideast and protector of Judaism worldwide, these threats have to extinguished. Sites that cater to these weaponized populations should also be treated as dangerous to rational, civilized people.
:pseudo:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

During the invasion of Gaza the New Republic came out with an article about how the last peace deal pushed by Kerry fell through, and it seems pretty fair even with the publications historical bias towards Israel. Their own editors said it showed how stubborn the Fatah leadership. I don't know how they came to that conclusion since the article shows the negotiations die due to Netanyahu not giving a poo poo about them anymore. It shows what the conditions for a peace deal were the last time their was serious discussion about it early this year.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/118751/how-israel-palestine-peace-deal-died

• Locked thread