Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
My mom posted on Facebook that we should get EVERYONE out of the area, put a fence around it and let no one have it. Thanks mom :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

My Imaginary GF posted:

You have to think of population management like you would in terms of public health outcome metrics: its not how many incidents of terrorism still occur, its how many the proactive implementation of evidence-based security policies have prevented.

If Israel didn't exist there'd be zero terrorist attacks on Israelis ergo checkmate :smug:

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

This literally the opposite of what actually happened.

As someone who didn't watch the speech and came to this thread just to see what people are saying about it, I'll admit that seeing that as the first and only comment made my face twitch.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Yeah, having to reiterate that your country was responsible for the fuckin' Holocaust seems like a forceful repudiation to me, the fact that Merkel was even put into that position is really hosed up.

• Locked thread