Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

It's a 7.8, that's BASICALLY a zero in gaming review terms.

The dumb reviewer doesn't like water and HMs, what a joke.

I didn't know the I in IGN stood for Illuminati.

This guy gave the new CoD a 9.1, what a loving jip.

Are they getting paid under the table?

I just can't get over this review.

I need a shrink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

jeff girthmann

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

it's hosed up. let's burn the place down.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i give it a 10/10 because my wife will play that poo poo for a zillion hours and i'm happy for her.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

*takes a huge whiff of a turd* God drat, I can't believe this smells so bad.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I do like her two negatives being basically 'I don't like gen 3', that's cool, everyone likes different gens, but what the gently caress did you expect?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i dont give a poo poo that game is going to kick rear end!!!

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I do like her two negatives being basically 'I don't like gen 3', that's cool, everyone likes different gens, but what the gently caress did you expect?

I don't know who actually pays attention to gaming reviews anymore since gaming magazines stopped existing. Especially IGN, who have always been completely retarded.

Though IDK I think there might have been some companies who pay attention to the metacritic score, which is even worse lmao

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
IGN lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

A cool drat horse posted:

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Condolences, everyone.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

woofbro posted:

It's a 7.8

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Why not just make items or some poo poo that let you surf and fly and poo poo instead of making them HMs because gently caress having to carry around a HM slave the entire game, it's loving stupid.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Gen 3 is the best gen and if this reviewer gave Gen 4 a high rating I'm going to be very peeved.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

Gen 3 is the best gen and if this reviewer gave Gen 4 a high rating I'm going to be very peeved.

hmmm

no

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
A valid issue to have, Battle Frontier isn't in, but it's hinted at as a thing being built so may be dlc. That'd be dumb.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Some of the points like HM make sense, though. I really wish Pokemon would move away from those things as they just don't contribute positively to the game. It just takes up a party slot with an HM slave.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Silver Striker posted:

Some of the points like HM make sense, though. I really wish Pokemon would move away from those things as they just don't contribute positively to the game. It just takes up a party slot with an HM slave.

They never will.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

mabels big day posted:

They never will.

True. At least they're moving away from having 10 loving HMs. That was awful.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like it when other people tell me what opinions to have about videogames, it validafuck i can't even

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

zen death robot posted:

Maybe it's a bad game? Just tossing that out there

It is very possible.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

zen death robot posted:

Maybe it's a bad game? Just tossing that out there

its a pokemon game so there is a good chance its this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

woofbro posted:

This guy gave the new CoD a 9.1, what a loving jip.

Tell me about it. It's at least a 9.5/10.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

HM slaves are lame, I used to CUT with my Venusaur, SURF on my Gyarados, FLY on my Articuno. Don't be lame, be cool adventure buds with your Pokémon even if that means it has just three awesome moves and one medicre one.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Also I never really cared for Gen 3, but this looks fuckin fantastic. I gotta get this and Y/X. Which reminds me I still haven't even beaten White.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I liked Gen 3 and I'm pretty psyched about buying Gen 3 2. :)

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

HM slaves are lame, I used to CUT with my Venusaur, SURF on my Gyarados, FLY on my Articuno. Don't be lame, be cool adventure buds with your Pokémon even if that means it has just three awesome moves and one medicre one.

agreed, also 6 useful slots is better than 5 even if that means not everyones moves are optimal. surf is a pretty good move anyway imo

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

remember the outrage when gamespot gave Skyward Sword a 8.8?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

remember the outrage when gamespot gave Skyward Sword a 8.8?
It was Twilight Princess.

I Dunno
Apr 7, 2014

too much surfing, too much trumpets, poo poo mons

im buying it on release day 7.8

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Sir John Feelgood posted:

It was Twilight Princess.

wait it was? gently caress i wonder what they gave skyward sword, that game sucked

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
I think I'm starting to finally grow out of pokemon guys. What games do you recommend to me now that the magic in my soul is dead.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Rexicon1 posted:

I think I'm starting to finally grow out of pokemon guys. What games do you recommend to me now that the magic in my soul is dead.

Shin Megami Tensi or whatever the hell that "pokemon but with demons and poo poo" series is that weebs circlejerk over endlessly.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Rexicon1 posted:

Kane & Lynch: Dog Days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

SeXReX posted:

Shin Megami Tensi or whatever the hell that "pokemon but with demons and poo poo" series is that weebs circlejerk over endlessly.

Is that the one I can kiss a devil or literally God

• Locked thread