Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I can't believe IGN is literally Team Magma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Also I'm going to enjoy this game as the first Pokemon game since I've come down from being competitive obsessed. I don't even plan on getting good natures for my pokes, this is purely nostalgia driven.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I actually liked the water routes in Hoenn because gen 3 seemed to actually have a good focus on discovering hidden islands and poo poo. That was cool

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

sharrrk posted:

its a pretty big list, i should say beforehand

is it a link to the whole national pokedex?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I can't wait to make secret bases in the new and improved pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire games. I hope they spent some time improving the secret bases to be bigger and better than before

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

your opinion is wrong
Though I'll give you Oshawott because it grew up into a mono water type, what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

sharrrk posted:

thats not true at all

It was only really true for gen 1 and even then it really only dealt with the first two gyms.

• Locked thread