Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

argh should I get X/Y or these cool remakes (only partly played the originals)

help me imp zone

Two words: Secret Bases.

X/Y was alright with the dress up, but forcing your friends to power down without saving because you put them in an infinite conveyor belt loop is way more exciting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

I always picked the Grass starter.

So you got the worst Starter of every generation except 4/6? I'm so sorry.

EDIT: upon studying the starters, It appears than when Grass isn't the worst starter, Fire is. Water Starters always own.

Nasgate fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Nov 20, 2014

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

mabels big day posted:

piplup and oshawatt are retarded

Piplup is alright. But look at the other starters of those gens. There is a mile of awful between them and Chimcha/Snivy.

Tepig and Turtwig were the best of those gens though.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'd like to see some little human being blathering about his pokemon friendship bond try and take down my team of perfectly trained and bred pokemon. Hell, I doubt he'd even get passed Aegislash.

What if I told you my team was 6 Aegislashes with different natures?

We need a mega evolution of Aegislash. Call it, Maegislash

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

Charmander sucks. Torchic sucks and Treecko is the best in that gen. Piplup is better than Chimchar but that's only because the Chimchar line looks like a stupid human being (it looks like you). Youre right about the other gens.

You are objectively wrong about treeko. Mudkip is the best. And swampert is the best starter final form of all time.

• Locked thread