Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

HM slaves are lame, I used to CUT with my Venusaur, SURF on my Gyarados, FLY on my Articuno. Don't be lame, be cool adventure buds with your Pokémon even if that means it has just three awesome moves and one medicre one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Also I never really cared for Gen 3, but this looks fuckin fantastic. I gotta get this and Y/X. Which reminds me I still haven't even beaten White.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

argh should I get X/Y or these cool remakes (only partly played the originals)

help me imp zone

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

preferred starter list GO

gen I - Bulbasaur

gen II - Totodile

gen III - Treecko

gen IV - Turtwig

gen V - Snivy

gen VI - haven't played it yet

I guess I must really like grass pokemon huh :420:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Aston posted:

lol if you've ever cared about natures on your ingame team.

people in the games thread posting about their naughty female mudkip starter as if it's something to be proud of

they'll never be pokemon masters

you should care about natures though, as it shows you what kind of character your awesome pokefriend has

• Locked thread