Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

It's a 7.8, that's BASICALLY a zero in gaming review terms.

The dumb reviewer doesn't like water and HMs, what a joke.

I didn't know the I in IGN stood for Illuminati.

This guy gave the new CoD a 9.1, what a loving jip.

Are they getting paid under the table?

I just can't get over this review.

I need a shrink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Borsche69 posted:

It's spelled "gyp" because its short for gypsies.

Thanks, dude. I was tossing up between "gip" and "jip" for ages.

Uhh, I haven't been bothered going to the shops to buy this masterpiece of modern gaming. A quick google provided me with like a ton of resources to aid me in picking the correct version, like which colour do you prefer more? Blue or red?! I'm actually super surprised Forbes has a loving article about the difference between two versions. I thought this was a business magazine?!

I bought Sapphire back in the day, but I have a red 3DS XL now. So, this is a serious issue all hardcore Pokemon gamers should consider. Since this is basically the crux of the gaming experience and not a number of minor details difference in each copy that can be worked around for the most part if you have another friend or a number of online networks to trade the Pokemon.

Someday I'll get to the point where I pick a god damned starter and have a mental breakdown.

Jesus.

I will murder the next person who says "too much water" in my general area.

• Locked thread