Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the desu2 anime was Good because it made a bunch of nerds really mad about yamato and the mc basically making out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

this anime has tons of plot holes and kills off major characters in incredibly dumb ways, but what makes me really mad is two dudes touching dicks

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

the desu2 anime was Good because it made a bunch of nerds really mad about yamato and the mc basically making out

That's my favorite pairing.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
I too am totally cool with forced gayness that's a parody of how actual gay people act, it's really cool and not the new blaxploitation at all

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

darealkooky posted:

I too am totally cool with forced gayness that's a parody of how actual gay people act, it's really cool and not the new blaxploitation at all

How parody gay are we talking here?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i'm surprised more people don't complain about kanji's shadow

its kind of lovely to portray gays as these flamboyant individuals who want to get banged by anonymous strangers in bathhouses and furthermore to portray that as the 'dark side' of a guy who's just really into sewing

also if marie turns up in pq i'm gonna loving flip

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
it'd be kinda weird if kanji's shadow were a positive portrayal of homosexuality

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

All that aside, I love shadow Kanji

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

darealkooky posted:

gently caress

hubris.height posted:

'
its kind of lovely to portray gays as these flamboyant individuals who want to get banged by anonymous strangers in bathhouses and furthermore to portray that as the 'dark side' of a guy who's just really into sewing

Off

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Trash Ops posted:

gently caress

Off

lol just saying I'm surprised you don't see more people bitch about it it was done for a reason and it works well in the narrative

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Golden Goat posted:

All that aside, I love shadow Kanji

same I wish I could be good with him in ultimax

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I guess this thread is as good as any to say I once witnessed a guy get banned from NeoGAF because he insisted to a moderator that Koromaru the dog was better than the Persona 4 fox.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Sir John Feelgood posted:

I guess this thread is as good as any to say I once witnessed a guy get banned from NeoGAF because he insisted to a moderator that Koromaru the dog was better than the Persona 4 fox.

NeoGaf Mods can't handle being wrong.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Yeah, I don't know. I don't have a dog in this fight. Oh wait, actually, I do.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

darealkooky posted:

Jesus Christ.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

hubris.height posted:

Shut the gently caress up!!!!!!

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Have I mentioned I love the intro music for this game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXhgFphVaXE

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Shut the gently caress up!!!!!!

lol sorry that you love the mary sue of the persona franchise maybe pick a new dog or in this case botch cause seriously gently caress marie

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Why not calm down about how much people hate Marie with some teeny tiny teddie pics:

Oh and Kanji

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
teddy is p much the best and tiny teddy is all you need

so skill progression was confirmed for not eo class style, which is kind of a bummer, but map drawing is in so i'll call it a wash

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I think if they did EO's skill progression it would probably clash with the sub-persona system.

One of the dungeons is a group date cafe.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

hubris.height posted:

lol sorry that you love the mary sue of the persona franchise maybe pick a new dog or in this case botch cause seriously gently caress marie

Try picking a clue, YOSPOS guy.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Try picking a clue, YOSPOS guy.
                                          /

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

darealkooky posted:

lol

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

hubris.height posted:

:thejoke:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

darealkooky posted:

stfu straight person -__-

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height posted:

lol just saying I'm surprised you don't see more people bitch about it it was done for a reason and it works well in the narrative

for real tho i gotta agree with inri for once what a dumb thing to keep posting about lol just made an idle observation at literally 4 in the morning

hubris.height fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Nov 21, 2014

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Shut up. Let's talk about how much this game is going to freakin' own.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Silver Striker posted:

Shut up. Let's talk about how much this game is going to freakin' own.

it is going to own

i hope there is post game content that is like smt 3 level challenges

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
don't post about social issues in the fyad lite game forum.

finally i will have games to play on my 3ds this year

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

hubris.height posted:

for real tho i gotta agree with inri for once what a dumb thing to keep posting about lol just made an idle observation at literally 4 in the morning

:iamafag:

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

stoutfish posted:

finally i will have games to play on my 3ds this year

You didn't get Mario golf or shovel knight or smash?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

You didn't get Mario golf or shovel knight or smash?

lol.

smash is poo poo.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Any other gamers spring for the CE? :D

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Greetings.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Ibram Gaunt posted:

yea ofc and with the last set of cards gonna make a big wall thing with those

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Any other gremlins spring for the CE? :D

Duh

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

darealkooky posted:

you are extremely retarded

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Also I know this is a little to dumb even for the Imp Zone but since someone already pulled the dumb 'kanji's shadow is so bad' thing, as a dumb gay closted youth when I played P4 the first time I was legit really shocked how well they got the whole 'yea poo poo I don't want to look like some kinda sissy' thing blended with the 'yea but puberty though' thing, and now as an adult who's fully aware he's a big homo it's kinda nice to see a piece of media where the big dramatic sexuality stuff is resolved with 'yea poo poo I don't know, but I guess that's part of who I am whatever it means, poo poo's tough' instead of the normal cliches of some big weepy moment where literally all it takes is someone you barely know to go 'uh do you like dick or something'.

But yea the teenage boy from a sexually repressed culture imagines the absolute worst case for 'what if I like dudes' as a bath house with an over the top view of gay people so clearly it was meant to be taken as a 'this is what the homos do right' thing.

That was too many words for Imp Posting wasn't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i also liked how yosuke was kind of a cock about it but slowly grew out of that without there being some big dramatic Thing. it was a way more realistic depiction of homophobia than there just being one guy who was a horrible scumbag or whatever.

• Locked thread