Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Shinjobi posted:

Can you make a touching tribute video of closing it down, with cameos by crazy redneck natives?

i want a video of a crowd watching as lowtax lowers the plunger to the explosives making the office implode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
have you thought about asking goons to fund turning the offices into a food establishment?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
can you unfurl a mission accomplished banner?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

I Am A Robot posted:

Seriously, SA gives thousands of dollars to a racist in Alabama but does next to nothing in comparison to contribute to the improvement of the website they use all the time?

I'm sure there are plenty of ways money could be used to improve the site. If nothing else, we can buy Lowtax some anti-depressants.

we should buy him a texas built delorean.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
wait is this my fault since i asked if you were going to close the offices?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
if anyone wants to give lowtax money feel free to give me the most offensive avatar and or name you want I won;t change it because i don't buy nothing.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TipsyMc posted:

You are making me nervous with all your appearances in the forums lately..and now you are closing the offices. You okay, buddy? :ohdear:

i'm taking responsibility for it i suggested it to him in the ask me anything thread and he sais "hmm i probably should." and now a day later 2 days later they are closing.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Lowtax posted:

It means I don't want to pay for an office that has two people in it.

how long until you are posting from a van?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i'm sure he hates us but he is trying to do a PR spin because profits are down. I'm going to assume from this point on he is just using political double talk and sarcasm.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

new lowtax memes for 2014:

• working from home
  • fragmaster sitting in a chair on lowtax's lawn drinking lemonade
  • high fiving garbage day
  • giant penis

this seems more like one meme lowtax working at home high fiving frag master on the front lawn with a giant penis while drinking lemonade.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
you guys should just build 2 small rooms, that has a shared desk like in brazil and work from there.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Sentinel posted:

I never did understand the appeal of losing half your poo poo to a member of the opposite sex.

over half my family is in common law marriages, but they still just keep almost everything seperate, seems smart.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
might be a good idea to buy a gun before all the goons show up low tax so you can keep order.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

mysterious loyall Y posted:

what happened with schmorky anyway

forums cancer

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just drop a cargo container on a goons property and just a hole in it for a AC unit and you got cheap office.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i don;t think it will be a real goon meet unless you guys are drinking box wine out of plastic cups with lowtax and garbage day having a real glass.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
so how many goons are being buried under the shade tree today?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Oil of Paris posted:

Lowtax, why did you stop selling goon merch? I would imagine that people would still buy it if it were around.

aren't there websites where all he has to do is send them a design and they make and ship it and give him some money so he doesn't have to do anything?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Lowtax posted:

I'll eventually sell the stuff once I catalogue it and get my poo poo together.

I brought my dog with me to the office today, so whoever comes gets a bonus treat of seeing the official SA dog

can you post a dog picture for those of us who can't make it? put it on the toilet.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
seriously someone poke the bathroom trashcan with a stick for science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
should hook up with the ramble with rae person to get some gooder lps going. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVMEjDL2fbI

• Locked thread