Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

oh man oh man I love Village Antiques

tradjik

i think a goon was trying to talk to me the other day but i was too embarrassed and scared to say anything

ty heather papps u da bes

bwatts

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose GBS. Choose a grey forum. Choose a loving big Xbox One, choose megathreads, imps, funny ironic posts and deep political discussion. Choose the Goon Doctor, Goons With Spoons, or Business Careers and Finance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose YLLS and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of loving fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the gently caress you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch reading mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Games posts, stuffing loving junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, hosed up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons, when you've got 'yob?

GEExCEE

[Alan Rickman's Voice]: "Ebola..."

google THIS

haha, yeah, look at that nerd taking phone pictures while driving for use on an internet forum, what a goon

Diqnol

*camera spins around tehloki and ggggggimp as they lay on the ground convulsing with vials of kratom and pharmacy-grade krokodil strewn about them, calx reaching for the phone to save their lives but unwilling to get up, the music abruptly changes from Lou Reed to the BYOB reggae*

GEExCEE

anime gently caress pillow posted:

*camera spins around tehloki and ggggggimp as they lay on the ground convulsing with vials of kratom and pharmacy-grade krokodil strewn about them, calx reaching for the phone to save their lives but unwilling to get up, the music abruptly changes from Lou Reed to the BYOB reggae*

lol

bacalou

replace heroin with byob

i am he

Vordhosbn

friendly craig posted:

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose GBS. Choose a grey forum. Choose a loving big Xbox One, choose megathreads, imps, funny ironic posts and deep political discussion. Choose the Goon Doctor, Goons With Spoons, or Business Careers and Finance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose YLLS and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of loving fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the gently caress you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch reading mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Games posts, stuffing loving junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, hosed up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons, when you've got 'yob?

:worship:

tao of lmao

haha

ulvir

something something posting a yobber's house on google maps streetview

Diqnol

Nathan Roadknight: That poster got glassed, and no oval office leaves here till we find out what oval office did it.

Man: [shouts] Yo you are so gay

Nathan Roadknight: lol Yeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh what of it.

[Man gets a blank expression and then hits him]

WindmillSlayer

Nathan Roadknight: That poster got glassed, and no oval office leaves here till we find out what oval office did it.

lol

cuntman.net

Full-Bodied Flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

GEExCEE posted:

[Alan Rickman's Voice]: "Ebola..."

• Locked thread