Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Vasudus posted:

Saw a group of protesters get on the car ahead of me today on the red line.

They had a big stuffed cop doll with them. Hanging from a stick.

That's a totally rational thing to do.

Red Line in DC?

Last time I checked, DC, NY and LA are all under tactical alert. I'm really hoping poo poo doesn't get out of hand tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

What the hell is tactical alert

All hands on deck? I dunno, not a cop

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Bad poo poo happening in Sydney, Australia right now. May or may not be linked to the Islamic State.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

http://gizmodo.com/movie-theaters-cant-even-show-team-america-now-because-1672828807

I thought "don't let petulant angry fat kids push you around" was a lesson most of us learned in kindergarten but guess not

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Syncopated posted:

Is there any country in the world that this can't be said of? I'm legit curious.

Egypt, unless "killing your own citizens either intentionally or otherwise" is part of their mission.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

gfanikf posted:

Pretty sure it's the Spetnaz motto.

Considering how Unit 777 was at the Rabaa al-Adawiyya dispersal, I think they gave the Spetsnaz a serious run for their money. Also, this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

I think the gun enthusiasts who collect them as a means to enjoy military history or whatever are cool. I get that wholeheartedly. It's the dudes who seem to dream about being the victim of a home invasion or street crime who just make me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bm3GgDxPOM

• Locked thread