Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
The Kurds seem pretty chill from what little I've seen of them. It's no wonder dudes are setting up volunteer brigades Spanish Civil War style when there's a sympathetic faction fighting off hitler-level fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Can somebody slowly explain to me why I'm an idiot for thinking the ~10-20 hostages should just loving tackle the one rear end in a top hat who's greatest achievement in life is raiding a Lindt cafe and even then forgetting to bring the right terrorist flag.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm totally serious with the Airheads comparison. This guy has no loving idea what he's doing.

Regional parliament is like right next door:

Choose 1 target for your politically motivated attack:

- Parliament
- News Station
- National Bank
- Supreme Court
- Lindt Cafe

Don't forget your flag!

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Canada easily beats Australia for third place English speaking country.

• Locked thread