Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Why don't we just let the kurds take the whole of iraq so iraq has the dictatorship it needs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. You mean the government LIED to me about how they caught ObamaOsama with enhanced interrogationtorture?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I hope we get another government shutdown tonight.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
A 2 day extension. Oh boy.

I really hope they gently caress everything again.

edit : oh wait the whole thing passed? ~heh~

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
People tend to get out of jail after 20 years or less for murder 1 in australia.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

lightpole posted:

West Coast longshore have been working since the summer without a contract and are now working to rule, following every single work rule to the letter. Hope noone is moving poo poo through LA/LB, Oak or Seattle for Christmas.

It's a good thing I already did all my ordering, only waiting on 1 more item and I'm pretty sure it's going to come from Sacramento.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Cuba would have a huge economic boom if we re-established ties and opened up trade & travel there.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Cole posted:

Adds to your street cred.

If you're taliban maybe

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Remember that vid that showed Un waving a pistol all around while giving 'training'? Ya, Il has one like that too.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

and this is why i don't use facebook/myspace/ect and never use my real name when i can avoid it.

poo poo dude even civilians will call up your command when they have that info, when that guy blew up the BoB alliance in EVE people in BoB doxxed him and wrote letters & called his command to let them know what a dishonorale person he was lmbo

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Why yes this is a huge mystery how she hosed another man.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Low gas prices are bad! Obama is killing the hybrid market!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the problem with trucks now a days is they make them too loving big

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
HOW DARE SHE DO THINGS THAT THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS HER TO DO!! THE NERVE OF HER!!!!!!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Is it genocide if you are only culling certain sects of a religion?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Another plane from Asia, AIR ASIA to be exact, missing.

edit : it wasn't even on a long haul flight.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i just had a horrible idea. any bets this was due to a frozen pitot tube that wasn't retrofitted due to ~reasons~ ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Zeroisanumber posted:

Ozma was an admin for a long time, dude.

isn't she still?

• Locked thread