Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE

Sperglord Firecock posted:

I seriously seriously doubt they will tell me anything other than "tough luck, if you wanna bring it back and pay more, feel free", but hey, y'never know. I don't like being pestered every 5 seconds by my family.

Yea i don't think they can/would do that....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE
Also buy jackstands. Since you don't know what the gently caress for the most part I thought I would just reiterate to never get under the car without jackstands. :kiddo: being crushed isnt fun.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Terrible Robot posted:

Wait are we still at the "replace the battery cables" stage in this thread? Really?

really?!

:stonk: I too thought this had already happend.... do this now please

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

So.....i'm just going to say that I hosed up a lot when I first started 'working on cars' or whatever. I was lazy too and it scared me to do anything because i didn't want to gently caress anything up. Sperglord. as one last ditch effort into making you NOT the BennyTheSnake of AI. Go turn a wrench. I know it's kinda freaky and you think your going to gently caress up, and you will but its legitimately the only way you learn. Also once you start you will be hooked forever till you reach the 18inch point of PURPOSELY picking money pit hellholes because it will be fun. C'mon dude. do it. now. like right now. Your an hour behind me where you are i think so you got some time. Go do a thing. :ohdear:

TWSS posted:

A great mechanic once told me you can solve any problem with brute force and loving ignorance. You're halfway there OP!

Getting this as a chest rocker TIA.

AcidRonin fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jan 16, 2015

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Also I PREFER working on poo poo when it's cold..... gently caress the heat forever.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Drag battery cables forth ward
Shame will save you
How can you say no ?
Turn of the screw
Gallows feel
Dawn's relief
Hood to blind you
Be at peace

iForge posted:

Can we please just close the thread, give the OP some stupid title, and move on here? This guy is a waste of time.

His current avatar was not his first.

I am trying to belive firecock. Be the next AI success story

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

CHITTYBAR posted:

I served in the Military and I met some....interesting people, but I never met anyone that was like the way you are in this thread.

Thats becsuse you were that guy for the rest of your unit. :mil101: battery on concrete, i ask you.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Terrible Robot posted:

I think he put gas in it, once, and I'm not even sure about that.

He was learning stick in it so at SOME POINT it had fuel....

I really want you to come back sperglord. I almost removed my fathers 280z from existence after he died learning how to turn wrench when i was 16. I want you to do better like i learned how.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

You know I started out as someone who thought you got a lot of "AI smarmyness" from people who forgot that we all used to know nothing about cars. I also even sympathized with your 80s jap car fanboyism. gently caress man I own a wrx now mostly because of fanboyness when I was a broke college student made me really want to make it happen when I had money. All my highschool projects were things that i got in way over my head in and I learned alot from loving things up.

After that rant however, I think you might need to see the VA about some help. Also if your cheif was shouting at you about LIFE ADVICE chances are you needed it. Also from experience, E1s are generally in need of some life pro tips. I think a mod challenge would be awesome. Please do it IOC.

Also quit drinking.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

The mod challenge should be a NIPPON SUPER DORIFTO DUCK TAPE BATTLE.

The judges will be your local dope feinds.

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Sperglord Firecock posted:

It's about the American Dream. The idea that a young man can take a lovely-rear end car from far before he was born and turn it into something awesome, that driving fast isn't a sin, but an expression of that underlying heart and desire to do something worthwhile, to burn at the max capacity, that truly defines a person, rather than their willingness to just settle for second best or to just do the safe option.

I'm tired of doing the safe option, I'm tired of being the responsible young adult making all the safe and society-accepted choices as to the car I drive and how I drive it. I had enough of that poo poo in the Navy, every single day I was told, "DON'T DO THIS OR ELSE YOUR LIFE WILL FALL APART". I want to go fast. I want to swing around corners like a madman, and I want people to question my sanity every time I get into my car. I want to run at full power until I can't anymore, and then, maybe then, I'll get the car that's the safe option. Then, I'll get the lovely Honda Civic or other such option that lies in my future.

You know now that i read this again is this LITERALLY the speech that clarckson gives at the beginning of Forza? Plus the american dream bit?

skylineboy08 posted:

I RIP broomhilda

It had to die. It was the only way to excise the demons that lived within. :godwinning:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Oh for fucks sake. He would go to reddit

• Locked thread